Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oranization of American States

These people have more Organizations to integrate the American Continent, good grief we have to watch them like a Hawk!! This is dated Feb 5th but don't think I have ever seen it!!

OAS reaches out to permanent observers
    Published on Tuesday, February 5, 2008

WASHINGTON, USA: Meeting with Permanent Observers over breakfast on Monday, Organization of American States (OAS) Secretary General José Miguel Insulza touted the economic growth, relative stability and other positive developments in the Americas, despite lingering challenges in certain domains.

“The region had not been growing. Now it is growing,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

There is nothing wrong with the OAS. It is good if the economies of the Americas are growing. If their people get some of the wealth they might stay THERE. The problem is that they are growing due to investment by US companies that instead of investing in we U.S. citizens invest in those countries.

More good news, oh boy !

The other countries need to take care of their OWN people!

alipacdude wrote:

There is nothing wrong with the OAS.
    Oh yes there is! They want to redistribute America's wealth, destroy our culture and Constitution by allowing every 3rd world citizen they can cross our borders until America is America no more! That is their objective--I think you are on the wrong forum!

They are not Organizing the states in America they are Calling all the countries on the Continent of the Americas states...you know the New Americas...They are talking of integrating these countries with the United States of America...

Just another CFR only working only on this continent it sounds like to me...where the CFR is working on global and the North American Union.

Like I said just an other organization for us to worry about and this is the first I have heard of them....who next to work against the American citizens I will clairify that statement (of the United States) ?

You are going to start hearing everyone on both continents start calling themselves Americans to cloud the facts....think about it we all live in the America's or American Continent be it North, Central or South...it is about to be used against us and our way of thinking.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    You are going to start hearing everyone on both continents start calling themselves Americans to cloud the facts....think about it we all live in the America's or American Continent be it North, Central or South...it is about to be used against us and our way of thinking.
    Yes they will be brainwashing us hoping we will just roll with the flow!!!!

TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA!!! TIME TO JUST SAY NO!!!!

OAS is anti-American!

SOSADFORUS, thanks for alerting us to another anti -American organization.

This is the first I have heard of the OAS but it does sound as dangerous as the CFR.

SOSADFORUS
    demanding solid public policies that deliver better health care and redress inequities in income distribution.
    This government is headed n the same direction as Europe, which is disastrous.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !