Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

O'Reilly explains why Paul/Hunter won't be in debate

I'll have it here as soon as he talks about it but I already
    know why

Its in a mobile studio and there just isn't room

Lame reason but thats it

When and where will this Fox debate be?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Sunday on Chris Wallace

He said their numbers are to low

But

Hunter and Paul will be included on Jan 10th in another debate
    on fox

Banned
    Interesting

The Paul supporter said Ron Paul is more interested in
    "cultural exchanges" than in protecting this country in foreign
    places such as Iraq by fighting terrorism

cultural exchanges?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Maybe my living room isnt big enough for Fox News and Bill Oreilly's head at the same time

I will exercise my rights as a long time veiwer and intentionally turn to another network and ALL OF it's Sponcers

I will not tolerate any news organization that tries to skew any debates in front of the American People

SOOOOOOOOO all of you sponcers that love this format, find someone else to buy your products (we have you on our naughty list) ... I AM BOYCOTTING YOU AS WELL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Debate on drivers license for illegals coming up next

Banned
    Michigan will not issue license to illegals because they are
    not legally here ,,,,,,, Duh

Whatever. As far as I'm concerned, I have lost all respect for Bill O'Reilly and Fox News as soon as O'Reilly got on board with the Amnesty proposed by Bush. O'Reilly is a true liberal on this issue and he is just grandstanding now in an effort to attract more viewers. His show has gone in the toilet with this garbage on pop culture and the body language segments. All a joke.

Same goes for Shawn Hannity. He had Giulanni on every night gloating over the guy like an idiot despite Giulanni's Record as a sanctuary city proponet and frined to the illegal invader. If Giulanni gets elected then you can count on an amnesty soon thereafter.

Fox is as liberal as the rest of them on illegal immigration, they just try a little harder to not be as obvious about it.

These days, I am not sure why someone who favors illegal immigration is called 'liberal' when it has been the so-called conservatives who have been in power and who have overseen the largest number of invaders yet.

It isn't a liberal/conservative issue. These people don't disagree on the major things - think about it. Trade, illegal immigration, etc. The things that are destroying this country - they are in it together right down the line.

Fox is a globalist network that has since it's beginning promoted the people who promote globalism.

Your right Trixie. Liberal/conservative, Dem, Rep does not matter any longer on this issue or many others. Ronald Reagan was ultra conservative and he gave amnesty in 86 to some 3 million illegals here in this country.

I think I use that term out of habit but should try a little harder to phase that out of my vocabulary. There is no major difference in any of the political parties any longer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast