Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oreilly Had The Jameil Shaw incident (killed by an IA)

Bill was hot, he was angry. Watch the replay if you didn't see it. He hits the Mayor right between the eyes with the sanctuary city situation in L.A.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yep, about 10 after the hour, he calls the mayor a joke to put it nicely

I guess OReilly does not know about the six year old in LA killed by another gang member within a week after the football player was

Looks like I will definetly be watching O'Reilly tonight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go Bill!

Gogo, thanks for your post so I can catch O'Reilly when it reruns soon.

What a shame about the little child killed by a gang member in L.A.

L.A. better get a grip and stop being a sanctuary city.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

I would STAND right next to O'Reilly and applaud just to watch him "Ring" the mayors neck.
    That would be a moment to go down in American History...
    The TAKING BACK OF L.A. Amen O'Reilly
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Notice the coward wouldn't come on. He would have called him out on this big time.

O'Reilly is the only one who understands how to solve this whole immigration issue. Deport all criminal IA, secure the borders, offer pathway to citizenship for hardworking IAs, and setup Guest Worker program. Seems like everyone in our government is deaf, that or incompetent, lazy fools. I never hear anyone talking about this issue except O'Reilly, heck he should get his own channel since all of Fox News is as brain dead as the rest of the media.

Well, Coolhead, nobody should get a path to citizenship who comes into this country illegally, I don't care how hard they work. It doesn't give them special privileges. They broke the law, and the majority of them are using false documents, which is a felony. They need to go back to their own country and apply the legal way.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, Coolhead, nobody should get a path to citizenship who comes into this country illegally, I don't care how hard they work. It doesn't give them special privileges. They broke the law, and the majority of them are using false documents, which is a felony. They need to go back to their own country and apply the legal way.
    I agree Tiny. What do we tell the person who has waited in line, paid all the fees, had all the health checks, background checks, etc. and tell them "you fool you should have just slipped in then acted like a victim." That's exactly what we would be telling them. Actually Glenn Beck is big on this subject too.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I agree!!!

Also, if they are caught in the country illegally, this shoud prevent them from applying for legal entry for at least 5 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast