Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly Had Segment on Illegal Immigrants

I just saw the last minute of it and he had Ruben Navarette on. I guess something happened in San Diego. Did anyone see it?

He mentioned the San Francisco murders and the $600,000 plus that came out of the Mayors office to hide criminal illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dang it, I was just watching but decided to go to my office to check the posts here. Hope someone can fill us in.

It does replay later.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Factor Follow Up Segment
    Immigration raids continue in San Francisco
    San Francisco continues to flagrantly break immigration laws.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Factor Follow Up Segment
    Immigration raids continue in San Francisco
    San Francisco continues to flagrantly break immigration laws.
    UGH

Gogo wrote He mentioned the San Francisco murders and the $600,000 plus that came out of the Mayors office to hide criminal illegal aliens.[/quote]

How much money does the American taxpayer have to fork out because of our evil leaders??????????? Come ON, 600,000 out of the MAYORS office, I THINK NOT, OUR POCKETS. And then he`s HARBORING ILLEGALS. I wish I had that kind of life to break most of the LAWS and get a great pension for the rest of my life to boot, along with the BEST HEALTH CARE. PLEASE Lets Hope and Pray we will get a real LEADER TO LEAD US FOR ONCE
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

San Francisco Mayor is garbage!

As San Francisco's juvenile justice system shielded young illegal immigrant felons from possible deportation, Mayor Gavin Newsom's office gave grants totaling more than $650,000 to nonprofit agencies to provide the underage offenders with free services - everything from immigration attorneys to housing assistance to "arts and cultural affirmation activities," city records show.

Newsom has said the city began its policy of not referring young immigrant offenders to federal authorities for deportation under previous mayors, and that he reversed the practice after he became aware of it this year. However, in 2006, the Mayor's Office of Criminal Justice - a community outreach arm of Newsom's office - created a grant program specifically designed to assist, rather than deport, "undocumented, unaccompanied and monolingual" immigrants who were in the custody of the city's Juvenile Probation Department or on juvenile probation, according to city documents.

The city provided $467,000 to three nonprofit agencies under the grant program from mid-2006 and mid-2008, records show, and another $200,000 was approved for two of the agencies for this budget year.

Newsom's office created the program, in part, to deal with an influx of Central American youths being housed on drug charges at San Francisco's juvenile hall, according to those familiar with the grant. Crowding at juvenile hall had led to protests among youth advocate groups.

"A key goal of this project is to assist these individuals to successfully navigate the juvenile justice system and achieve stability within the community setting," according to a 2006 invitation issued by Newsom's office for agencies to bid for grant money.

The grant language said the youths "require extensive support" to overcome "multiple complex barriers" in the justice system.

Money for the effort came from the pot of discretionary funding that the mayor's office receives each year as part of the city budget...

Fof full report:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 120OUN.DTL

Welcome pjwishes. Sorry I haven't seen you before this. Glad to have you with us on Alipac.

Well howdy pjwishes and welcome to ALIPAC.