Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'REILLY TO HAVE SEGMENT ON SF WANTING ILLEGALS TO COME

I saw a promo on the news this morning that O'Reilly is going to have a segment on San Francisco wanting illegal aliens to come to their city. With tongue-in-cheek he is going to offer assistance some how.

Just what CA needs more budget problems. They also said that Mayor Gavin Newsom has had back door talks about running for Governor. This man is faaaaaaaaaaaaar left and dangerous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: O'REILLY TO HAVE SEGMENT ON SF WANTING ILLEGALS TO COME

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I saw a promo on the news this morning that O'Reilly is going to have a segment on San Francisco wanting illegal aliens to come to their city. With tongue-in-cheek he is going to offer assistance some how.

Just what CA needs more budget problems. They also said that Mayor Gavin Newsom has had back door talks about running for Governor. This man is faaaaaaaaaaaaar left and dangerous.
    They better not get a cent from Federal Funding! It is there for Americans not wanna-be Americans. Thanks, I'll tape it tonight.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I heard something about this also this morning...hope it is good!!

> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 3/10<
    Stop SPLC, La Raza, ADL, Media Matters ( they want to shut up MSM)
    Its not "HATE SPEECH" " ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107369.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wonder which side O'Reilly is going to take this time. He supported the Bush Amnesty Proposal under the lame excuse we cannot deport some 12 million illegals in this country, so lets make them legal argument.

I lost all respect for O'Reilly on this issue after that display. However, I will probably tune in just to see which way he is leaning on this particular issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I wonder which side O'Reilly is going to take this time. He supported the Bush Amnesty Proposal under the lame excuse we cannot deport some 12 million illegals in this country, so lets make them legal argument.

I lost all respect for O'Reilly on this issue after that display. However, I will probably tune in just to see which way he is leaning on this particular issue.
    People don't seem to realise that you don't have to deport illegal immigrants. They leave on their own when you take the jobs and bennies away. Add in a little law enforcement and off they go to the next sanctuary city.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

People don't seem to realise that you don't have to deport illegal immigrants. They leave on their own when you take the jobs and bennies away. Add in a little law enforcement and off they go to the next sanctuary city.
    That's right WorriedAmerican! I guess O'Reilly( and many others ) do not understand that as yet. Hopefully, he and many other will come around to the fact that if we enfoce our existing laws, many illegals will self-deport.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Actually, after finding out that they would be able to receive social security benefits, etc he said it was a deal breaker for him.

Really Gogo? I didn't know that. Like I said, I was very dissapointed in Bill when he came out in favor of amnesty and have not given him much time since.

However, he should have not been suprised they would be entitled to SS if they were given amnesty. I guess it was the fact they were arguing for SS credits for that work they performed while they were still illegal that so upset him, and rightfully so.

I don't know, I will probably give him another chance as we need everyone in our corner on this issue, especially those in MSM. We shall see, but I refuse to watch that body language segement or the pop culture segment.

Does SF have an online flyer we can print out and give to illegals? We should try to get as many as possible to move to SF.

The problem Bowman is I live in the N. Bay. It's a hop, skip, and a jump to my area and I don't like it. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi will love it. More work force for her Rutherford vineyards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast