Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    The problem Bowman is I live in the N. Bay. It's a hop, skip, and a jump to my area and I don't like it. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi will love it. More work force for her Rutherford vineyards.
    How about New Haven Connecticut then.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I watched and he had the police guy on, and a San Francisco Chronicle reporter. She was aghast at his actions. Now remember the Chronicle is a liberal newspaper. The whole time the police guy was saying its the feds job and we just want the illegals to feel safe to report crime. BUT the Chronicle reporter said that what he Newsom is doing is saying to the American people that any law you disagree with, you don't need to obey. NOW THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING FROM THE CHRONICLE.

I had to laugh Bill was saying no, no we want to help the Mayor and SF out. I'll put a map to the Mayor's house on my website so that the illegals can come to his home and ask him where they should go for benefits, etc. I really want to partner up and help him, all the time he is smiling and being facetious
    about it. I think the Chronicle woman saw the real danger in it. Ya, everybody get your flyers ready.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I almost feel sorry for San Francisco. They voted this guy in and will now repent at leisure.

The flip side is something is gonna have to give. Especially with the possibility of millions of IA's stampeding into SF.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I almost feel sorry for San Francisco. They voted this guy in and will now repent at leisure.

The flip side is something is gonna have to give. Especially with the possibility of millions of IA's stampeding into SF.
    Some people can't see a problem until it happens to them. Let it happen, get it over with, and then they will sign on with us! I'm tired of people in the US being reactive, instead of proactive. Everyone that votes to give the illegals a free ride deserves to be swamped by the squatters. There goes the services bought and paid for by your American towns people.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12