Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'REILLY IS REALLY UPSET ABOUT 1348!

WOW...O'Reilly is really flipping out over the loss of this AMNESTY bill! I am not quite sure where he really stands on this thing!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Where did you see or hear him speaking? What was he complaining about?
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's weird - I'd think he'd be against it. Maybe he thinks that it really WOULD have closed the border - be WE know that would never be done, that there would be a 1000 excuses, and meanwhile, more and more coming in, thinking they'd get amnesty someday.

Hasn't he been pro-1348 from day one?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

O'Reilly has become such a disappointment because of his stand on the S.1348 bill and also because his show content has turned to Hollwood-garbage.

I bought his book and I'm returning it to HIM, with a note on the inside flap letting him know that I won't have a turncoat's book in my home and he can give it to someone drinking his famous KoolAid.

O'Reilly made a stand right before the first Cloture and he actually said that he would "settle" for the Bill because it meant that the borders would finally be closed and secure.

The afternoon talk show before his nightly segment was a different story -- he was enraged and swore that if his wealth were to be redistributed because of the rights given to illegals, he would move out of the U.S.

In less than 12 hours, he did an about face. What happened in that short period of time? Who got to him? I know he's been a Bushie-ally, so did the powers-that-be coerce him to keep a lid on his strong opinions, knowing that he could sway his audience with his opinions?

In my house, O'Reilly has been de-Tivo'd, not watched now, and his book is being sent back. He's lost credibility in my eyes.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

This idiot has been pro S1348 since day 1, said we can't get anything better. That bill is good??? Has he read the dam thing???
    Who cares what he thinks. I refuse to watch him anymore.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Bill admits we have an immigration problem, and he also agrees that the laws must be enforced, but he doesn't think we should be so "harsh" on the illegals already here. He claims not to believe in amnesty, but who knows. I don't trust him. He's got a long way to go to even get close to Lou Dobbs status.
    Basically he wants to have his cake and eat it too, just like mclamebrain.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    ... just like mclamebrain.
    Speaking of our tin soldier....what's the latest on his ratings after yesterday ?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

O'Reilly along with Dobbs have been the most out spoken t.v. hosts wanting to use the National Guard to secure the border. He has done many segments on his t.v. program on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Hasn't he been pro-1348 from day one?!
    Yes. He was one of the ones I thought we need to single out for special attention if we won. He is a backstabber. He needs to lose his show!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast