Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He has worked to get special visas for some illegals who have worked for him and other friends.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    ... just like mclamebrain.
    Speaking of our tin soldier....what's the latest on his ratings after yesterday ?
    Lynn, I haven't seen his latest numbers, but I can bet this one hurt him, or it will hurt him in the long run.
    It will just give more ammunition in Tancredo's, Paul's and Hunter's guns during the upcoming debates.
    Mclamebrain doesn't realize that he's committing political suicide by supporting this, especially now with one of his members just quitting.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    IMO O'Reilly has always been pro illegal, however from time to time he has flip flopped for ratings depending on how things were going!!! Lou Dobbs is the only consistent one I have seen

I've listened to O'Reilly from time to time. I think he is one of those who says that we can't deport them all...blah blah. He is big on getting rid of the violent criminal type illegals, but feels the rest should be able to stay under certain conditions.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    O'Reilly has become such a disappointment because of his stand on the S.1348 bill and also because his show content has turned to Hollwood-garbage.

I bought his book and I'm returning it to HIM, with a note on the inside flap letting him know that I won't have a turncoat's book in my home and he can give it to someone drinking his famous KoolAid.

O'Reilly made a stand right before the first Cloture and he actually said that he would "settle" for the Bill because it meant that the borders would finally be closed and secure.

The afternoon talk show before his nightly segment was a different story -- he was enraged and swore that if his wealth were to be redistributed because of the rights given to illegals, he would move out of the U.S.

In less than 12 hours, he did an about face. What happened in that short period of time? Who got to him? I know he's been a Bushie-ally, so did the powers-that-be coerce him to keep a lid on his strong opinions, knowing that he could sway his audience with his opinions?

In my house, O'Reilly has been de-Tivo'd, not watched now, and his book is being sent back. He's lost credibility in my eyes.
    I concur I cant even stand to watch him on T.V anymore. He is a COWARD!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I use to watch his show all the time, also I listened to his radio show...Now since his weak stand on illegal immigration, I no longer listen to his radio show or watch his TV show!

Update...just climbed out of the car. O'Reilly was on the radio saying that if we ship out a bunch of poor landscapers and hotel maids the PR about the USA will be devastating. We will be seen as villains by other countries, particularly those in South American. He also said that our economy will "collapse" and we will go into an immediate recession if we deported the illegals...

I'm sure we WILL be villainized by other countries. But what's the difference? They all hate us anyway!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Update...just climbed out of the car. O'Reilly was on the radio saying that if we ship out a bunch of poor landscapers and hotel maids the PR about the USA will be devastating. We will be seen as villains by other countries, particularly those in South American. He also said that our economy will "collapse" and we will go into an immediate recession if we deported the illegals...

I'm sure we WILL be villainized by other countries. But what's the difference? They all hate us anyway!!!
    I bet he changes his tune in a few weeks when his ratings start dropping! OReilly is starting to irritate me like Bush does.

AND SPEAKING OF LOU

i can not wait for Fridays show to hear everything that will be said
    in regards to this vote and the death (for the time being) of this garbage

O'Reilly was on the radio saying that if we ship out a bunch of poor landscapers and hotel maids the PR about the USA will be devastating. We will be seen as villains by other countries, particularly those in South America.
    We're supposed to care what they think? We're nothing more nipples on a hog to them.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast