Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i wont be giving him my vote
    it simply is not gonna happen.
    McCain is not getting my vote lesser of 2 evils be damned.
    the reality is that WE have nobody worthy to run the country all of them are BAD.
    but I wont support a disloyal turncoat. and that is what he is!

O'Reilly is a jerk. I stopped listening to him months ago.

I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT HE THINKS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

O'Reilly is correct. The globalist agenda moves forward with either party. The only place to fight this is within a divided Republican Party. It is time for everyone to be Republican.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last night on Hannity and Colmes, Karl Rove said the same thing without really saying it: Sean asked him how McAmnesty is going to woo conservatives and Rove launched into a spiel how McAmnesty will attract dems and Independents. Translation: We don't need you to win. I can't wait to see McAmnesty/Boosh/Rove, etc... ride off into the sunset.

P.S.. Even though O'Reilly helped expose the dark side of illegal immigration to me, I quit watching him when he started pushing amnesty and the global warming scam.

Rove launched into a spiel how McAmnesty will attract dems and Independents.
    And he knows better, barring an October surprise. The party has been set up to take a fall. We saw this happen in 2006. We can beat him by seeing the Republican party wins with all of us within it. Conservatives will be of no help to us if the Dems' candidate is victorious.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    O'Reilly is a jerk. I stopped listening to him months ago.

I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT HE THINKS!
    O'Reilly better wake up, he's losing viewers! I use to watch and listen to him too...He does come off like a jerk alot... Now I look forward to Glen Beck!

I say lets organize now to get ready to impeach this idiot the day he takes office, same for Hillary. Let's start now, we can beat them to the punch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

same for Hillary
    We must choose the party where conservatives are already lined up to fight illegal immigration. If their party goes down they are neutralized. Sorry but it doesn't work when applied in the Democratic party. The Republican Party has been targeted by Rove to take the hit in Nov. because they have failed to deliver on the promises to La Raza in two consecutive years. The Chinese are not taking any more excuses or failures.

They don't need us, huh?!

Then why is this all they're talking about!!? Why are they wasting so much time discussing us.?!!

Jerks.

(Me too, I stopped listening to O'Reilly months and months ago. Back when we were going through the Mcamnesty bill....when he sat on the fence and ALMOST actively worked against the American people and in favor of "his party" which comes hell or high water first in life to him. I realized what a fake and how useless he was then.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They don't need us, huh?!
    Of what use are these parties in the NAU?

The prospects for amnesty and NAU have never been better in spite of a majority of Americans fighting it. We have two Dem candidates 100 % for amnesty and against the war. We have the other candidate that is for continuation of the war and also amnesty. The Republican candidate thats been selected faces 70% of people against the war and 80% of people against illegal immigration while angering the party's most loyal. Hardly sounds like a winning formula. Rove might be practicing his hiphop and just not notice the party is in the dump.

Two amnesty grabs have failed under Republicans. Seems to me we fight it there again. Why are we determined to punish Republicans and lose our fight in the Democratic party?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12