Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Mr. Bill O'Reilly has been all over the map on illegal immigration. I honestly don't even think he knows where he stands at times.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's a goodpoint. He often uses the tactic of bringing on a "right-wing" guest in an attempt to position himself in the "center." I remember when Ann Coulter ended up making him look foolish.

When you mentioned that it is a lost cause to try and get this guy on our side, it reminds me of the many people who still, for some reason, consider him to be a reliable voice. Just the other day, in discussing with McCain he couldn't resist making a quick quip about Arpaio cracking down too much. And I don't mention this to try and illuminate the issues from which he differs from his market branding, it is to point out that he only cares about his branding. This is probably the single topic of conversation with his consultants. But that just goes to show the public what type of person he is.

If someone I know, who happens to be Conservative or Republican like O'Reilly I make it a point to enlighten them and I really think most of us should do this. I always say "He supported the McCain-Kennedy Amnesty Bill, before it was even out!" Most can't believe it until they see it and read it. You have to question the judgement of Conservatives, Populists and Independents who still watch O'Reilly.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Mr. Bill O'Reilly has been all over the map on illegal immigration. I honestly don't even think he knows where he stands at times.
    No, I really don't think he's all over the map, but more he is trying to reconcile his consultant mandated brand with what remains of his viewership. He really has not been on the side of our political ideas.

He would love to just outright support amnesty I am sure, but the few remaining factor loyalists would annihilate him as they are not yet privy to his escapades on the amnesty bill.

MW
    Chosen wrote:

No, I really don't think he's all over the map, but more he is trying to reconcile his consultant mandated brand with what remains of his viewership.
    Like I said, he has been all over the map on illegal immigration (for whatever reason).

I only watch his show 2, maybe 3, times a week, and from what I've seen the man seems wishy-washy. Of course the term "wishy-washy" could be used to describe the character of someone going against his own grain to placate the viewing audience (in which case you would be right).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Don't get me started on that Nancy Grace.........ugh!

All that woman does is cover dramatic stories to get ratings and then talks about what she would have done, that she handled case like this as a prosecutor, talks about her pregnancy, her babies, her motherhood......

It is a sure sign that when someone is a sociopath, they see the world through "me" eyes. It all pertains to them and how they feel or think.

Bill O'Reilly, it is definitely all about him. His opinion, his ideas. Lou Dobss always talks about things in the mindset of the "American people". I have hardly heard him refer to himself or his own feelings in his reports.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

It's obvious that O'Reilly lives in a gated community and has never seen the true effects of the illegal invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Don't get me started on that Nancy Grace.........ugh!
    Oh, no....Please go on

All that woman does is cover dramatic stories to get ratings and then talks about what she would have done, that she handled case like this as a prosecutor, talks about her pregnancy, her babies, her motherhood......
    I know, she is always talking about how her fiance was murdered, and now she is on this personal crusade....It is tragic what happened to her fiance, but she is clearly using it, and exploiting it for her own personal success. It disgusts me. Its all about her. She does the same things as Bill, yelling over guests, trying to intimidate them, humiliate them, without listening to their arguments. She has an enormous ego, and takes huge offense to those who disagree with her. She is WAY overly dramatic, and even FAKES crying sometimes. Acting like she is struggling through her reporting. Disgusting. I like how she cuts to the courtroom footage, and before the camera goes to it, you see her shift her eyes off the camera to the moniter showing the footage. All for dramatic effect. She almost ALWAYS reflexively sides with the prosecution, except for the Jena case, where she towed the media line defending the assaulters of the high school kid.

Just watch Gretta Van Sustren, one of the few on FOX worth watching.

Honorable mention for narcicistic, unfair, inaccurate, egotistical, propagandistic scum bags: Bill Maher.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Words mean things.

The No Spin Zone.

is now

The Spin in Zone.

Going to crash land.

MCCAIN: I know a lot of people don't like it, but I am also an environmentalist. And so was Teddy Roosevelt, my hero. And I believe that there are just some things that you have to...

O'REILLY: Hillary Clinton cited Teddy Roosevelt, too.
    Incredibly bad. Is O'Reilly implying that because Hillary cited TR, McCain cannot? I think so. What's the logic here? If McCain agrees with Hillary on one point, he is a traitor? If they both like TR, something is wrong? I give McCain credit, responding "Well ...", (i.e. And your point is?...) forcing O'Reilly to elaborate on his pointless remark.

TV is often sooooo bad. I watch O'Reilly two or three times a year. So much heat and so little light.

--------
    Thanks for the "O'Reilly Goes Insane" video, Chosen. Just amazing.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

AE

I agree BearFlag, Greta is good to watch. I also like Hannity, he makes me smile when he corners people on the illegal immigration issue. Lou Dobbs makes me feel the same.

Oh ,and also, I like watching Glenn Beck too, his expressions when something really bugs him is funny and truthful.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123