Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Organizational idea to press candidates.

We are all too aware that in the United States special interest lobbyists and their attendant organizations have circled their wagons around the white house, filtering all information that passes in or out. What seems to be a major problem in this debate is that the candidates are allowed to openly lie and mislead. I am sure pre-internet times allowed for candidates to easily get by with such behavior easily, because then it only depended on whether a journalists ideology had been irritated on whether or not past infromation was referenced.

Not a single true American hasn't had a question pop into their head over what they would like to ask candidates, most especially when they spin or misguide.

Why not have an illegal immigration caucus? A forum where candidates would attend and field questions on illegal immigration? The candidates spend much time visiting unions, corporate groups, racist ethnic groups, foreign business groups, etc etc. Why shouldn't they have to debate amidst a group which stands for a major constitutional issue? They absolutely know that illegal immigration will be a major issue in their campaign, so this kind of a forum would allow for the fielding of questions on this single issue. A candidates avoidance of course will hurt them.

I learned thru the grapvine that Huckster and McCain are both planning a pseudo version of this. A fake townhall style "straight talk" on the issues of illegal immigration, stocked full of planted rinos, like a Lutz focus group. We will see if they have them or not.

But again, why shouldn't candidates have to meet with and field questions from the largest political action group of citizens EVER in this country? The number of people opposed to illegal immigration are more numerous than the civil rights movement and the ONLY group to shut down the communications sytem of the senate (stocked with modern equipment no less). So they should be forced to field questions from an illegal immigration caucus, I believe, what say you?

Yes

This is a great idea. I am willing to help.

"Illegal immigration caucus" I like it!! alot!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think there should be a forum on illegal immigration in existence that any candidate running for office should fell compelled to attend to. Most especially if they want to achieve victory.

The argument for its existence is there, one only has to point to the massive amount of support for enforcement.

But yes that is a great name for it:

The Illegal Immigration Caucus.