Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Orlando shooter wanted revenge against Puerto Ricans, alleged lover says

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Orlando shooter wanted revenge against Puerto Ricans, alleged lover says

JUNE 22, 2016 4:30 AM

Orlando shooter wanted revenge against Puerto Ricans, alleged lover says

Omar Mateen’s alleged lover said the gunman wanted revenge on Puerto Ricans because of a past unprotected threesome
    The man, called “Miguel” by Noticias Univision, said he had been Mateen’s lover for two months

“Miguel” said Mateen discoverd after the encounter that one of the participants had HIV

“Miguel” said he and Orlando gunman Omar Mateen had been lovers for two months.univision.com

BY ELIZABETH KOH
    ekoh@mcclatchy.com

A man claiming to be Orlando shooter Omar Mateen’s lover said the gunman wanted revenge against Puerto Ricans because of an unprotected threesome he had had in his past, Buzzfeed Newsreported Tuesday.

Mateen, who on June 12 killed 49 people at the Orlando gay nightclub Pulse in the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history, allegedly told the man that he had had a threesome with men he had met at the club in the past.

The lover, who used the name “Miguel” in an interview with Noticias Univision, said that Mateen “had rage” against Puerto Ricans because one of the members of the threesome later disclosed he had HIV.

“He hated Puerto Rican gays because of the bad things they did to him,” “Miguel” said.

It was Latin night at Pulse on the night of Mateen’s attack, and law enforcement officials said Mateen visited Pulse earlier that night perhaps to check the level of security there.

He then left and returned two hours later with a semi-automatic weapon and opened fire just as the club was about to close.

“Miguel” said he and Mateen had been lovers for two months, though Mateen avoided actions typical of a relationship.

“We never took a picture together, but it wasn’t because I didn’t want to,” he said to Univision, according to BuzzFeed. “One time we were in bed together and I took my phone to take a selfie and he grabbed my arm and told me not to do it because we weren’t a couple.”

“Miguel’s” voice was changed on the broadcast, and he appeared to be wearing a mask and makeup in a video interview and article posted to Univision’s website. Miguel said he had been questioned by the FBI about his relationship with the shooter, including when and how they met.

“I’ve spent about four days of hell because my phone won’t stop ringing,” “Miguel” said.

Univision said it was unable to independently verify the man’s story, but that it had confirmed with the FBI that he was questioned about Mateen.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-wo...e85221392.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If he was so worried about getting infected with HIV, then he should
    of been a little smarter and avoid unprotected gay sex.

If Mateen was infected with HIV it was his own fault for being so carelessly stupid.

Has anyone asked the wife if she was aware her husband was having unprotected sex with men?

Has the wife and child been tested for HIV?

I believe this story needs a little more confirmation. An autopsy on the shooter would validate the HIV claim. There is also a very wide gap between committing a terroristic act in the name of.....and settling a score with the Puerto Rican gay community. The wife is probably going to be spending the next couple of decades in a US penitentiary.

Omar’s autopsy has been completed, but results won’t be released to the family or public until the ongoing FBI investigation is complete...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/21/...topsy-coroner/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn