Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Osama to ram it down our throats

Just watching Lou Dobbs and he is reporting that if Osama becomes president he is going to ram amnesty down the American peoples throat. What an arrogant bastard.

....I got two words for you Osama....BRING IT

It is sad that a man that graduated magna cum laude from Harvard, is up against someone who graduated near the bottom of his class at Annapolis, but our probable next president will do a lot of wrong. I am beginning to look at the atlas to see what country I can move to, you know, a democracy with elected officials that actually listen to the views of their constituents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Osama to ram it down our throats

Quote Originally Posted by iansmom
    Just watching Lou Dobbs and he is reporting that if Osama becomes president he is going to ram amnesty down the American peoples throat. What an arrogant bastard.

And the sad thing is that McCain is just as bad, although he's trying to make his mass amnesty scheme more palatable by claiming that he will secure the border first. I have news for both McCain and Obama: the majority of Americans want their (our) borders secured period, with existing laws enforced and NO amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    It is sad that a man that graduated magna cum laude from Harvard, is up against someone who graduated near the bottom of his class at Annapolis, but our probable next president will do a lot of wrong. I am beginning to look at the atlas to see what country I can move to, you know, a democracy with elected officials that actually listen to the views of their constituents.
    Insofar as I can tell, Italy is the only Western nation prepared to listen to the concerns of her people by deporting illegal aliens and bulldozing mosques (you read that right).

The reason for all this is that Berlusconi's coalition government has the nationalist Lega Nord running its Ministry of the Interior. Oh, if only we could have something like that here in America.

If Obama, if elected, rams an amnesty down American's throats, don't expect the majority of Americans to just go quietly into the night. Take away belief in our justice system, and we will see how life was like west of the Pecos before Judge R.J. Bean!
    Freedom requires a watchful eye.

The sooner the better obama-snob . Your only the mouth-piece ,the puppet . We can and will handle your Banker Masters and then you and your Amnesty . Jr Senator really thinks he's something , NOT
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Unfortunately, it’s going to be rammed down our throats no matter who wins. Obama or McCain. They both want it!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Obama is just another in a long line of would be Puppets-in-Chief, doing the bidding of his masters.

The side of Barack Obama even the press wasn't invited to see: www.zombietime.com/obama_visits_billionaires_row/

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Obama is just another in a long line of would be Puppets-in-Chief, doing the bidding of his masters.

The side of Barack Obama even the press wasn't invited to see: www.zombietime.com/obama_visits_billionaires_row/
    That blog at Zombietime was interesting to say the least. Great photos and captions! I noticed the writers observation of this in particular as I would not have picked up on it:

And then he was taken into the building -- through the servants' entrance.

When I pointed out this rather ironic detail in the zomblog posting linked above, a few commenters felt that my observation was somehow tasteless or offensive. I don't get why. I've read biographies of various famous black performers from the mid-20th-century, and a common incident that crops up in many of these biographies is when the performer would get invited to entertain at a private party in a rich person's mansion -- and still be forced to enter through the servants' entrance, simply because they were black, even though they were the star of the show. I realize that in this instance Obama was shunted to the side and hidden from the guests most likely to allow him to make a grand entrance later on. I just thought it was a weird echo of the past.

Obama and Illegals

you guys are jumping the gun , this is what the GOP loves people snowballing the hype they create , obama will do this and that , wake up and open your eyes !!! look at what Bush has done to our Nation!! you want more of it ??? when is it going to stop ?? when the big corps and big oil along with Dick Chenney sells Us out, ?? they are almost there !!
    I AM VOTING FOR OBAMA , PEOPLE GET REAL !!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast