Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Obama and Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    you guys are jumping the gun , this is what the GOP loves people snowballing the hype they create , obama will do this and that , wake up and open your eyes !!! look at what Bush has done to our Nation!! you want more of it ??? when is it going to stop ?? when the big corps and big oil along with Dick Chenney sells Us out, ?? they are almost there !!
    I AM VOTING FOR OBAMA , PEOPLE GET REAL !!!
    Your fooling yourself if you think Obama is any different from Bush or McCain. He is NOT the messiah he is another boughten politician.

Obama is a SELL-out just like MOST of the REST of his political colleagues!

I was having a discussion with a friend last night, and the thought occurred to me that Obamasnob's media love-fest has spread to regular people, you know, the crazies who all add "Hussein" to their names.

Well, I am too young to remember myself, but wasn't JFK adored in a much similar fashion?

I fear what could happen to our nation should someone try to assassinate a future president, especially one so "well-loved"

It would be pure chaos, and we all know the results of national chaos, a police state with martial law, concentration camps for objectors, etc.

Is it possible that this is exactly the puppeteers' plans?

The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    I was having a discussion with a friend last night, and the thought occurred to me that Obamasnob's media love-fest has spread to regular people, you know, the crazies who all add "Hussein" to their names.

Well, I am too young to remember myself, but wasn't JFK adored in a much similar fashion?

I fear what could happen to our nation should someone try to assassinate a future president, especially one so "well-loved"

It would be pure chaos, and we all know the results of national chaos, a police state with martial law, concentration camps for objectors, etc.

Is it possible that this is exactly the puppeteers' plans?

I wouldn't be surprised!

Obamarama and NovaCain are our selections....and not by choice
    and just think...if Obama Hussain is our prez....he wants a civilian security force....as he said, bigger than the Military...sounds very Brown Shirt to me......so vote... it is our right....but the selection is just a mirage...two sides of the same coin...and we think and know Bush is a nightmare ...we ain't seen nothing yet
    PS I pray I am 100 percent wrong
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Obamarama and NovaCain are our selections....and not by choice
    and just think...if Obama Hussain is our prez....he wants a civilian security force....as he said, bigger than the Military...sounds very Brown Shirt to me......so vote... it is our right....but the selection is just a mirage...two sides of the same coin...and we think and know Bush is a nightmare ...we ain't seen nothing yet
    PS I pray I am 100 percent wrong

I have a novel idea, lets vote for who we WANT to be POTUS.

What do you think would happen if we all did that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know, but it is novel
    I will vote for you...but I am sure you are not part of the pre selection...but I could be wrong
    PS I do like Chuck...but will they let him play?They didn't let Ron play
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I don't know, but it is novel
    I will vote for you...but I am sure you are not part of the pre selection...but I could be wrong
    PS I do like Chuck...but will they let him play?They didn't let Ron play
    Dont let the media control you. This is a big part of our problem with most voters these days.

The media is powerful, but they DONT own YOU or your vote
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama and Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    you guys are jumping the gun , this is what the GOP loves people snowballing the hype they create , obama will do this and that , wake up and open your eyes !!! look at what Bush has done to our Nation!! you want more of it ??? when is it going to stop ?? when the big corps and big oil along with Dick Chenney sells Us out, ?? they are almost there !!
    I AM VOTING FOR OBAMA , PEOPLE GET REAL !!!
    Please listen to those of us from Illinois. Obama is a typical Chicago politician, saying what he needs to in order to win the election. He doesn't care a bit what his constituents think or say. I know that the folks on this board are politically active, often writing, phoning or faxing their elected officials. The only office that doesn't respond to my contacts is Obama's. For heavens sake, even Durbin's office gets back to me!

Now, please tell me ONE thing Obama has done that you admire.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

i so agree! i am also from the MOST corrupt state in the union, illinois. i would vote for the devil before i would vote for obama.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast