Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is OUR Country!

These politicians are acting as if WE THE PEOPLE work or have to listen to them...
    What is it going to take for these people to UNDERSTAND???
    IT IS OUR COUNTRY!!! They supposedly work FOR US!!!
    I know you can Impeach a sitting President, but a Senator? What recourse do we have against them? 6 years of office? That is along time and ALOT of damage can be done in that time.
    Hell, LOOK at what Kennedy has done to this country since the EARLY 60s!!! This Immigration Bill is just another nail in Americas Coffin. Ammendment after ammendment to this bill is just killing America, while all this bickering goes on...Our BORDERS remain OPEN!
    At times I think they just do this on purpose, and continue to let the UNDESIRABLES enter, catching some, but missing most.
    Thier must be some sort of recourse the TRUE AMERICANS can take against these OPEN BORDERS FOOLS...WHAT THO? Is my question.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I can't stand the way people keep saying we're all immigrants. That's only partially true. Are you an immigrant? Do you have a homeland to return to if America doesn't work out for you, that will let you in without years of red tape and the real possibility of refusal? Do you speak that other language well enough to be comfortable in daily life and business? Do you have a place to go, a house, a town, where you or your family members are still known and remembered? Do you have dual citizenship, an immigrant visa, or other means to quickly switch back to another country? If you did your genealogy, could you go back to where your ancestors came from, and would they welcome you in without any need to change documents or apply or register somewhere? Is there another country where you could go and they couldn't kick you out? If the answers to these questions are 'no' - maybe you aren't an immigrant. Maybe you are an American citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can get Senators recalled with enough signatures.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tinybob:

I know that idea gets attention here on the boards from time to time, and most of the time it is summarily dismissed as being...."unrealistic, unproductive, etc" - choose a reason dujour...

However, I think that a well organized and well-funded effort targeting one or a small handful of senators which have either been unexpected disappointments (not necessarily the ones that have been with Boosh all along...) could be good candidates for 'un-election'.

Not all states have identical requirements for recall - but, in the states that have more relaxed requirements combined with a 'disappointment' senator, well, that might be a good place to look at first.

(Just my 0.02 cents...)

Ok, enough on this for now, back to those calls / faxes / emails /etc.

Mel Martinez gets my vote for recall.. not sure about the laws governing this tho..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

are we immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I can't stand the way people keep saying we're all immigrants. That's only partially true. Are you an immigrant? Do you have a homeland to return to if America doesn't work out for you, that will let you in without years of red tape and the real possibility of refusal? Do you speak that other language well enough to be comfortable in daily life and business? Do you have a place to go, a house, a town, where you or your family members are still known and remembered? Do you have dual citizenship, an immigrant visa, or other means to quickly switch back to another country? If you did your genealogy, could you go back to where your ancestors came from, and would they welcome you in without any need to change documents or apply or register somewhere? Is there another country where you could go and they couldn't kick you out? If the answers to these questions are 'no' - maybe you aren't an immigrant. Maybe you are an American citizen.
    I have seen that immigrants upto 2-3 generations are more attached to their ethnic identity and country of origin than america. Not anybody who has a citizenship is an american. I would only call the 4th generation true americans.

Re: It is OUR Country!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    You dont win wars by dieing for your Country...You win wars by making the other poor SOB die for his... George Patton.
    I gather you are not a fan of the Bush-Cheney club

Quote: "I would only call the 4th generation true americans." Then you have at least let me out of the "immigrant" box.

But before the last few decades, when people came here legally, they were under considerable pressure to assimilate, drop the language, and leave the old culture behind. The newest crop don't seem to share that goal.

In my great-grandparents' day, one or two generations was all it took. They came motivated.

BlueCollar, I have been trying to get our borders closed since the Attacks of 9/11. Before that, I really didnt pay any attention, I thought our Govt. was doing thier job. NOW, I know better.
    My Patton quote is one I TRUELY believe in, as did Patton. Right now America is fighting wars on more than one front, and the MISFITS in DC do not want to FIGHT THE ONE AT HOME!!!
    Today...WE NEED MORE PATTONS! He Loved this Country, and would go to Extremes to protect it.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>