Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Patriot, you are stating plainly what many are thinking but afraid to say. Either because they might get MODERATED or because they are afraid to speak the truth. The truth is...our government must be held to account, otherwise, they are no longer a government "OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE". Just look around the world and see what happens to countries where the government no longer serves the people and you will get some gut wrenching insight into what lies in store for the U.S.

In my opinion one of these scenarios is likely:

1) The American people will just roll over like a bloated cow and let the country and culture they love disappear into oblivion.

2) The country will awaken, however late, and take back control of the government through means afforded by the constitutional amendments (I am being careful here not to be moderated)

3) The American people will succeed through our electoral process in putting people in office that are of the people, by the people and for the people.

....I don't hold out much hope for number 3 so we are left with 1 or 2.

I pray that number 1 doesn't come to pass!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

"They are public servants that serve them self."

That's why I always ask myself when enterring the voting booth. Do the candidates I'm voting for want to be elected so they can represent me and the constituancy, or are they wanting to be elected so they can rule as fearful masters.

It's just a personal guideline, but it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314

That's why I always ask myself when enterring the voting booth. Do the candidates I'm voting for want to be elected so they can represent me and the constituancy, or are they wanting to be elected so they can rule as fearful masters.

This says it all Hylander!

If only our elected represenatives would carry out the will of the people in which the majority have expressed their opposition to any sort of amnesty, we would not be having this problem with illegal immigration. Our elected officials would simply close down our borders and enforce existing law, as the majority of Americans have indicated they want.

The problem is the self-serving politicians who allow the ethno-centric agendas of a small minority of people to set the course of policy in which the majority of Americans oppose. This is disgraceful and can no longer be tolerated!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Our Government’s day is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    They are public servants that serve them self.
    Someone posted a comment about the economy and illegal immigration
    We all know that illegal immigration hurts all of us a lot but it is just one factor
    Our Country fought England for the right to exist we wanted to worship the way we wanted to we wanted to be free of high taxation.
    And now we are facing the same thing our forefather faced .
    And then some… I hear people talking about how much they hate the oil companies well it’s not really them Exxon did make 30 billion in profit but did you know that they were taxed 41 billion?? And to make matters worse the government felt they needed to tax them another 18 billion. Then they tax you at the pumps they could care less how high gas goes up because then they make more money with out over head, they say we need to double ethanol.
    We can not afford to feeds cows anymore and produce food because of that .
    And illegal immigration they can care less if they are here why for many reasons 1 is that all the ones that make up a fake SSN add to the pile of money they would like to call social security to the tune of around 8 billion dollars.
    Rome fell because the end justified the means. Another words it did not matter how they got rich or how they paid for what as long as they could tax
    More and more they did not care how they got there money to do what they wanted to do. Until everything fell apart such as there economy and there citizens. Even our local politicians look the other way when it comes to illegal immigration because there is money to be made so they think it dose not matter to them as long as they have lifetime medical benefits and a great pension.
    I believe that IF we can push back illegal immigration and deport as many illegal immigrants as we can that we may or might be able to show our Government that we the people mean business. And we then have a great opportunity to save this country for our Children , Please keep fighting .
    Stand up speak out and let other know we will not give up with out a fight.

It takes two gallons of gas to make one gallon of ethonol . This is just another way to control the food supply and make alot of corporations richer . The corn they will use is sterile or full of toxins, from what I read .

Albert Einstien once said if the bees die , man is close behind . The frankenstien type seeds they use is the main suspect of killing the bees worldwide . Not just for biofuel ,but alot of the foods we eat .

Rome fell because the people became greedy, violent and perverted [sound familiar ] . They loved the bloody arenas , unhealthy lifestyles and low wage immigrants .

As far as our kids go , most of them won't get involved either .

When we left England we knew what it was to be without freedom . American now don't know and by the time they find out, I am affraid it will be too late to stop the comming tyranny . We have allowed the infiltration of many enemies and cultures . We are more divided now than ever in our history .

I think this will be the last presidential election for this nation . I don't see one happening in 2012 . I truly hope I'm wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

If only our elected represenatives would carry out the will of the people in which the majority have expressed their opposition to any sort of amnesty, we would not be having this problem with illegal immigration. Our elected officials would simply close down our borders and enforce existing law, as the majority of Americans have indicated they want.

The problem is the self-serving politicians who allow the ethno-centric agendas of a small minority of people to set the course of policy in which the majority of Americans oppose. This is disgraceful and can no longer be tolerated!

Where were these Americans when millions of illegals and others marched in our streets in 2006 ? Why did we not go take back our streets and our nation ? That would have sent the message to the dictators we have running over us .

I watched a film where muslims were in the streets of NYC cursing us and stomping on our flag as the NYC citizens just walked by like something our of the film " Invasion of the Body Snatchers . And this in time of war . No matter what we think about the war, we should honor our troops incountry and the flag that represents them and us .

Most Americans don't deserve this nation anymore , the few of us who fight to save it are out numbered .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Where were these Americans when millions of illegals and others marched in our streets in 2006 ? Why did we not go take back our streets and our nation ? That would have sent the message to the dictators we have running over us .

I watched a film where muslims were in the streets of NYC cursing us and stomping on our flag as the NYC citizens just walked by like something our of the film " Invasion of the Body Snatchers . And this in time of war . No matter what we think about the war, we should honor our troops incountry and the flag that represents them and us .

Most Americans don't deserve this nation anymore , the few of us who fight to save it are out numbered .
    I wish I had answers buddy. I really do!

But I do know that we had better come together as a nation real quick and find some answers before it's too late! I don't know what it's going to take since we have a Federal Government who is determined to impose "their will" as opposed to the "Will of the People. "

Somehow and somewhere, these rich elitist have forgotten who they work for and that's intolerable!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I had answers buddy. I really do!

But I do know that we had better come together as a nation real quick and find some answers before it's too late! I don't know what it's going to take since we have a Federal Government who is determined to impose "their will" as opposed to the "Will of the People. "

Somehow and somewhere, these rich elitist have forgotten who they work for and that's intolerable!

Your right, it is depressing to say the least ! I'm an older woman with lots of grandkids, not a 'buddy', haha , but I'll take all the ' friends ' I can get .

It has been happening since Ike Eisenhower ' [don't have spell check,sorry ] maybe even sooner . Ike was last one good on immigration . Ever hear of 'OPERATION WETBACK ' IN 1956 ? Ike sent about a million back to Mexico on freighters , took them 500 miles down the coast and dropped them off . They didn't walk back any time soon .

Ever hear of 'OPERATION W?TBACK ' IN 1956 ? Ike sent about a million back to Mexico on freighters , took them 500 miles down the coast and dropped them off . They didn't walk back any time soon
    No, I haven't heard of this program, but you can bet your bottom dollar i'm going to do a little reasearch and find out some more about this program!

Snip...

It has been happening since Ike Eisenhower ' [don't have spell check,sorry ] maybe even sooner . Ike was last one good on immigration . Ever hear of 'OPERATION W?TBACK ' IN 1956 ? Ike sent about a million back to Mexico on freighters , took them 500 miles down the coast and dropped them off . They didn't walk back any time soon .
    The web browser Firefox has a spell check that is built in now. Not that it looks like you need spell check.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Where were these Americans when millions of illegals and others marched in our streets in 2006 ? Why did we not go take back our streets and our nation ?
    They were hiding. They hid hoping that the protest would be over soon so they can continue on with their lives and sweep this incident under the rug. What about protesting these illegal criminals? No, they always want SOMEONE ELSE to fight, while they sit on their butts and do nothing about it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast