Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    We are doing everything we can within the Law.The problem is that the USGov is so corrupt that they no longer care what the people want.They obvously dont care what we think.

I'm going to say this because ...IT NEEDS TO BE SAID!
    Look at the 3 Presidential Canidates...They all three want AMNESTY, they ALL three want MORE immigration. ONE of these TRAITORS, CROOKS,LIARS is going to win. I predict that not long after being in office he/she will "Pardon" ALL the IAs' and grant them assylum.
    And then my friends...The United States of America,
    will cease to exist.
    LuvMyCountry, you are correct in saying we are doing all we can "Within The LAW". Let us NOT forget, POLITICIANS make LAWS... 99% of the time to BENEFIT THEMSELVES or THEIR POLITICAL PARTY!
    No, I do not plan on STOPPING to fight for MY CHILDRENS FUTURE.
    But I feel I get more of a response from my daughters PET ROCK, than from ANYONE in a Govt. position.
    My sentiments exaclty! And my frustration is erupting but I just keep on
    keeping on and emailing and calling. Maybe the "squeaky wheels" will
    get the grease.

I cannot vote for McAmnesty. I cannot bring myself to go to that dark side
    or the others either. I dont know what to do.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I have said this many times, the Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors consider United States citizens only as units of labor and the sooner we become a Third World Country the better for their bottom line! Our elitist politicians and their elitist political contributors will not be happy until they transform the United States into a Third World Country for most of our citizens while furnishing the Chamber of Commerce and all their Elitist Special Interest Groups with their supply of cheap labor. The Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors are providing benefits to the ILLEGALS on the backs of United States citizens through our assets such as the Education System, Social Security, and Health Care not to mention our National Security while privatizing the profits for themselves!

The Federal Government refuses to secure our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws leaving the States, counties, and cities to PROTECT their Citizens! Oklahoma and Arizona and several other states have implemented bills that enforce immigration laws resulting in ILLEGALS leaving their states and returning to their home country or moving to another state in the United States to drain their resources. The Chamber of Commerce always claims to follow Immigration Laws but continuously become confused about the interpretation of the law.

The Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors continue to support the ILLEGALS. In the meantime our FAMILIES are at the mercy of the ILLEGALS being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their cheap labor, increasing their own PROFITS, thanks to Bush and the Congressional leadership!!

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    I have said this many times, the Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors consider United States citizens only as units of labor and the sooner we become a Third World Country the better for their bottom line! Our elitist politicians and their elitist political contributors will not be happy until they transform the United States into a Third World Country for most of our citizens while furnishing the Chamber of Commerce and all their Elitist Special Interest Groups with their supply of cheap labor. The Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors are providing benefits to the ILLEGALS on the backs of United States citizens through our assets such as the Education System, Social Security, and Health Care not to mention our National Security while privatizing the profits for themselves!

The Federal Government refuses to secure our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws leaving the States, counties, and cities to PROTECT their Citizens! Oklahoma and Arizona and several other states have implemented bills that enforce immigration laws resulting in ILLEGALS leaving their states and returning to their home country or moving to another state in the United States to drain their resources. The Chamber of Commerce always claims to follow Immigration Laws but continuously become confused about the interpretation of the law.

The Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors continue to support the ILLEGALS. In the meantime our FAMILIES are at the mercy of the ILLEGALS being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their cheap labor, increasing their own PROFITS, thanks to Bush and the Congressional leadership!!
    Excellent post that tells the truth why we are in big trouble in this country!

We are already in trouble.

The fact that no decent candidate stayed in the running is proof. Look at what we are left with.

And now Bushco has made sure this person will have too much power and has set an all time high precident of not following our laws and constitution.

Our Congress critters and state governors don't listen to us either.

With all the corruption that's going on in our government at this time. Doesn't it seem odd that we have three candidates who should of stayed at the bottom of the barrel, especially John McCain?

I think what's going on between Hillary and Obama is just a 'dog and pony show' for our entertainment. McCain is the 'Chosen' one, it doesn't matter how we vote in November, McCain already has been chosen by the higher ups in our corrupt government to continue where Bush left off.

Where were these Americans when millions of illegals and others marched in our streets in 2006 ? Why did we not go take back our streets and our nation ? That would have sent the message to the dictators we have running over us .

I watched a film where muslims were in the streets of NYC cursing us and stomping on our flag as the NYC citizens just walked by like something our of the film " Invasion of the Body Snatchers . And this in time of war . No matter what we think about the war, we should honor our troops incountry and the flag that represents them and us .

Most Americans don't deserve this nation anymore , the few of us who fight to save it are out numbered .
    Yes, evil flourishes when good men do nothing, but, anymore when good men do something, they are thrown under the bus, as the news media has a hay-day making them out to be racist neo-nazi skinhead types. You tend to get a little gunshy after a while.

Ive rolled my eyes everytime this week the networks have posted a poll
    that shows how many dems would vote for McAmnesty. But of course,
    hes liberal and has sided more with that side than with the conservative
    side which he is supposed to represent.

Yes, we are in deep trouble and it is frightening that all three prez candidates
    are the same! Really scary stuff. How blind do they think we are?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Yes, we are in deep trouble and it is frightening that all three prez candidates are the same! Really scary stuff. How blind do they think we are?
    But you see that's the problem, our people are that blind!

Most of the self-identified conservatives I've met seem to be more interested in defending Iraq's borders and taking it to the terrorists halfway around the globe then they are in securing our own. Who do you think voted for McCain in the GOP primaries anyway? It wasn't all liberals and independents you know.

Here's a conservative Christian American who thinks Bush will go down in history as one of our great Presidents!

Again and again and again, I just do not understand how our President and our Congress can send our young men and women half way around the world in defense of the United States and refuse to defend our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws while at the same time warning our military, for their own safety, not to wear their uniforms when traveling to "our" southern borders. Now our military can no longer leave their children at home in a "major United States city" and expect them to be safe or a least as safe as the parents in a "combat zone"!!

Again, as I commented on another article, "our" FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS, thanks to Bush and the Congressional Leadership!!

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Again and again and again, I just do not understand how our President and our Congress can send our young men and women half way around the world in defense of the United States and refuse to defend our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws while at the same time warning our military, for their own safety, not to wear their uniforms when traveling to "our" southern borders. Now our military can no longer leave their children at home in a "major United States city" and expect them to be safe or a least as safe as the parents in a "combat zone"!!

Again, as I commented on another article, "our" FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS, thanks to Bush and the Congressional Leadership!!
    Take it a step further and ask your conservative family members that if Bush II is so interested protecting our country in the global "War on Terror" then why is muslim immigration into the U.S. at an all-time high?

None of it makes sense when you analyze the facts on the ground.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast