Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our President's shadow

I really think with all of the pandering Bush does with Mexico and all, I think he should come out of the shadows and claim his Mexican citizenship and get the heel out of here. He doesn't do anything for America and everything for Mexico. If he did this, I bet you there would be alot that comes off his shoulders, kind of a relief for him.

Lil Bush, what have you done to show your patriotism and your resolve to uphold the Constitution? Nothing, right? So why go on pretending? That's hard on anyone. Why don't you just get it over with and go to Mexico. You know that's where your heart is. If your wife wants to know where you're going, just tell her you are coming out of the shadows. You are who you are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've never seen anything like it before. What other president has been so obsessed with Mexico and the Mexican people. He really recents the American people. He constantly has been shoving illegals down our throats for the last three years. I heard on a talk show the other day that 40% of all illegals have illegally entered the U.S. since Bush has been president...I'm sure he's proud about that!

Bush : It's amnesty (slip of tongue) watch on youtube

What "ticks" me off so much is his arrogant comment that it WILL get passed through the Senate...and then he will be "working hard" to get it through the House! "WORKING HARD" = BRIBES, THREATS, BLACKMAIL, ARM TWISTING!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

It's not Mexico he's loyal to - it's the Fortune 500 companies. Observe the big picture - the Mexicans are falling all over themselves to work for $3.50 an hour. The Corpocracy cashes in, American workers are the problem.

Corporate Fat Cat
    "Why don't we get rid of all these damn cumbersome laws that keep us from hiring all these Mexican fools that will work for nothing?!"

Corporate CEO
    "That's an excellant idea!" <<snap fingers>> "Thomlison! Get George on the phone and tell him to get on that..."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    It's not Mexico he's loyal to - it's the Fortune 500 companies. Observe the big picture - the Mexicans are falling all over themselves to work for $3.50 an hour. The Corpocracy cashes in, American workers are the problem.

Corporate Fat Cat
    "Why don't we get rid of all these damn cumbersome laws that keep us from hiring all these Mexican fools that will work for nothing?!"

Corporate CEO
    "That's an excellant idea!" <<snap fingers>> "Thomlison! Get George on the phone and tell him to get on that..."

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    Corporate Fat Cat

Corporate CEO
    I saw that play.

It's getting lousy reviews.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

The Corrupt CEO's have some thing to sell either a lousy product or pathic service. If we stop buying their junk and crap they maybe they will look elsewhere for victims. I'm sure they don't use/buy their own crap...cause they are elite and only have the best...stuff.

I am boycotting more and more junk everyday! I let them know it too for a double effect.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    The Corrupt CEO's have some thing to sell either a lousy product or pathic service. If we stop buying their junk and crap they maybe they will look elsewhere for victims. I'm sure they don't use/buy their own crap...cause they are elite and only have the best...stuff.

I am boycotting more and more junk everyday! I let them know it too for a double effect.

Those are exactly the answers to the problems
    "no jobs no illegals"
    "buy American "
    America has made the choice to hire these criminals
    It was a bad choice so we can change it.
    Chuck the problem out the door and dont do the same things agian.