Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our United States Children Getting The Shaft Again.

<div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My son went to the Military so he could go to college and serve his country...he had a 4.0 grade point..althoigh he wanted to serve his Country... I wish I could have sent him to a University first...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

WTF!!?? I went to college full-time and worked my way through. Paid off the loan I got to cover the expenses, and these illegals are getting a FREE ride!!! That's just total Bull****!!!

Insane!

This whole thing is getting way out of hand!! Benefits of being a citizen are rapidly disappearing!! What the @#$! is going on???
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    AngryTX, that is bull, and more.

This just goes to show how we Americans are held to a higher standard than the illegal aliens. Law breaking for us means serious jail time and paying all related expenses incured, but for them it means a free ride all of the way. I'm with former Colorado Senate President John Andrews, it is sending the wrong message, they are now, as 18 year olds, responsible to do the right thing, even if their own parents would not.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as I'm concerned, the scholarships that were given to the illegals were ripped right out of the hands of U.S. working and middle class students.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)