Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The bus incident does serve to remind us that undocumented aliens pose a variety of risks. How many drive without licenses? How do we measure the impact on communities as illegals resort, essentially, to living underground � avoiding contact with authorities, mistrusting them and many of their neighbors to hide their illegal status?
    Well, DUH.

We have no idea how many drive with or without licences. We have no idea how many are here or who they are or what they do -- BECAUSE they are illegal and undocumented!!!! We do NOT know who these people are or what their impact really is, until we see accidents and killings and rapes and every other scourge that they cause. Meanwhile, they move like a virus throughout our communities, causing mayhem and murder, destroying our tax base and economy, and virtually screwing up everything they come in contact with.

But we'll never know, and we'll never truly get a handle on the problem, because they ARE illegal and uncounted. It is the VERY CRUX of the problem. You can't prosecute a person if you don't have a handle on their identity.

Damn, do we have some morons for reporters nowadays or what??

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    The bus incident does serve to remind us that undocumented aliens pose a variety of risks. How many drive without licenses? How do we measure the impact on communities as illegals resort, essentially, to living underground � avoiding contact with authorities, mistrusting them and many of their neighbors to hide their illegal status?

Damn, do we have some morons for reporters nowadays or what??
    I believe we do and Geraldo Rivera is their teacher.

UNLESS and UNTIL an ILLEGAL-alien caused TRAGEDY strikes the ELITES, NOTHING whatsoever will be DONE about ILLEGAL immigration!

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    They are worried about the lawsuit. That's why they are taking this approach. The parents should sue the President of Mexico and the so-called president of America (he doesn't deserve a capital "P"), not the school system.
    Can't she is Guatemalan...
    They should sue the President of Mexico for not doing a better job of protecting their southern border.

I have responded to this editorial with the following.

Immigration Enforcement Saves American Lives
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-635944.html#635944

I encourage each of you to write your own response and to post it on the forum on their site and to send it in as a letter to the editor.

I have posted my copy on their forum here.

http://community.cnhi.com/eve/forums/a/ ... 9741072821

Also, we need everyone on the horn to the MN Legislators today. I am starting my calls now.

ALERT
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105977.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    They are worried about the lawsuit. That's why they are taking this approach. The parents should sue the President of Mexico and the so-called president of America (he doesn't deserve a capital "P"), not the school system.
    Can't she is Guatemalan...
    They should sue the President of Mexico for not doing a better job of protecting their southern border.

You are correct - If Mexico protected their borders this illegal would NOT have made it into the United States - I believe Mexico should be sued everytime one of their citizens does anything to an American citizen - they have to be held accountable for their lack of protection.

W, i also posted on the editorial on the mankato paper

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    W, i also posted on the editorial on the mankato paper
    Your View at Mankato Free Press
    Lots of good posts refuting the article.

Still room for more, though . . . if you have a Groupee account. Groupee.com says they are not accepting new accounts.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Done and added my post, too! I now belong to another blogging organization! I have to keep track of my info on recipe cards in the recipe box! It's all for a good cause.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

BTTT
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast