Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Out of the box proposal/tactic-illegal immigration.

I thought this was an interesting idea, what do you think?

www.newsbyus.com/more.php?id=9233_0_1_0_M

Join Me In This New Tactic To Fight Illegal Immigration
    By Dave Gibson on Aug 08, 07

Though the Senate was recently forced to abandon their destructive plans to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, our criminal federal officials still refuse to protect our border and in many cases actually encourage Latin American thugs to invade this country. Try as we might, we cannot convince those determined to destroy this nation to protect it. So what do we do?...Sue the traitors!

Cities, counties, and many local law enforcement agencies have brought legal action against the federal government to recoup lost funds due to the added stress placed on them by the influx of illegal aliens. When you consider the fact that illegal aliens account for 30 percent of the U.S. prison population, and that 90 percent of illegal drugs come from Mexico, it is easy to see how much actual damage is being perpetrated against the taxpayers. However, these suits are too few and far between. If millions of individuals use this tactic, the impact will be incredible.

I encourage everyone to bring lawsuits against those charged with the responsibility of protecting this nation’s borders, yet who still refuse to do so. The devastation to our hospitals, public schools, emergency services, and neighborhoods caused by illegal aliens is something that harms all of us and deteriorates our quality of life. We can all legitimately seek relief for these damaged institutions in our local small claims courts for the maximum amount allowed in our individual jurisdictions, and the cost to file these suits are minimal.

This is a true grassroots movement, which will be impossible for the federal government to ignore. Unlike our letters, faxes, emails, and petitions, a lawsuit is an actual legal proceeding which must be addressed. Of course, the named defendants (such as Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez) will not show up in court, an attorney will have show up to prevent a judgment entered against the individual or agency.

You can give the following reasons for filing suits:
    -actual damages from illegal aliens (to person or property)
    -emotional stress (loss of safety, fear of gangs, drugs, etc.)
    -loss of employment
    -wage suppression
    -devaluation of home (after illegals move into neighborhood)
    -degradation of your child’s education (too many Spanish speaking children in classes)

Imagine coming into court and finding another 20 or 30 of your fellow citizens there for the same reason. Now imagine this scene occurring five days a week in all of the small claims courts across this country!

The following is a list of suggested defendants for these small claims suits:

U.S. Department of Justice
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington D.C. 20530-0001

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
    1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
    Washington D.C. 20229

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
    U.S. Department of Justice
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
    Washington D.C. 20530-0001

David V. Aguilar
    Office of Border Patrol
    1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
    Washington D.C. 20229

Department of Homeland Security
    Search: DHS State Homeland Security Contacts for your state director
    exArizona)
    Leesa Morrison
    1700 West Washington St. 3rd Floor
    Phoenix, AZ 85007

U.S Attorney Johnny Sutton
    Western District of Texas
    601 N.W. Loop 410, Suite 600
    San Antonio, TX 78216

Certainly, Alberto Gonzales nor Johnny Sutton will show up in court, and the majority of these cases are likely to be dismissed. However, they will have to be handled by attorneys to avoid an automatic judgment and will get the attention of those who encourage the Mexican invasion. My hope is that thousands of these lawsuits will be received daily by federal agencies, turncoat Senators, as well as Johnny Sutton.

This is a call to patriots! Start filing!

Do we have an attorneys ready to do this?

Of course, if we had the know how and the forms, an attorney is not needed. Maybe we could get together and hire one attorney to get us the correct forms, show us how to file and we could all file our own lawsuits.

Knowing our government we might all be sued for 'frivolous lawsuits' and they would take what little we have left.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it worth to find out if it's possible.

There are many sites on line who have legal documents you can print out.Some you must pay for but some are free.It may be a source of the lawsuit forms.........just a thought...
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The thing is - having the right documents (forms) makes all the difference sometimes and we would want to be sure.

Also, I think to make anything stick, we would have to have some proof of damages. If it is someone with actual physical or property damage, that would be easy. In order to prove financial damage by way of taxes, healthcare, auto insurance, etc., I think we would have to find out just exactly what proof would suffice.

I wish my Mother were still alive for a host of reasons, but she would be gung-ho on this and would know just how to go about it - or find out for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

woooooooooo hoooooooo

I'm in .... nothin say's lovin like a law suit wanting damages

Great idea!

One doesn't need an attorney to file a claim in a local small claims court, nor does one need "forms", etc. Do a little research. The reason this is a great idea is for that very reason: The average citizen doesn't need an attorney, nor a legal background, to file a small claims case (sheesh, look at the plethora of sub-intellectual idiots on any "court" show on tv...).

THAT is exactly the reason the author proposes this method, because it can be done by anyone, for very little cash (usually the filing fee is $30, give or take a few dollars). A constant flow of tiny, ankle-biting small claims cases, citing these traitors listed above as defendants WILL require that some attorneys deal with it on the other side. If the case isn't dismissed, and there is nobody there to represent the defendant, then a judgement will be entered against the defendant. That's the hook, and that's why it may work.

It's not really about win/lose, it's about the overwhelming caseload that would ensue if we all filed a small claims case and cited loss in some way, shape, or form, and included Gonzales et al as defendants.

Like the author indicates, much of this would be dismissed, but imagine the media coverage something like this would generate if it just took off...city after city, court after court, Gonzalez being cited in 10's of 1000's of small claims cases.

It would generate the media focus required to get people on track with how lax and traitorous our government has become.

Again, great idea!! Call your local courthouse and ask what's required to file a small claims case. Again, typically a nominal fee and you being able to state your case. No attorney, no legalese, just a citizen trying to right a wrong and be compensated.

Filing suit would be a great idea. Maybe it would be dismissed, but it would certainly wouldn't be ignored and would take up alot of the court's time.
    If someone can sue McDonalds because her coffee was too hot, we can sue ALOT of state and government agencies for their failure to abide by the laws of our country to protect it's citizens.
    Let's do it!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You do have to have documentation and I am wondering what kind of documentation one could get to prove this.

I think you would have to have facts as to the cost of illegals - and facts as to the increased cost to you, personally.

Yes, actual personal or property damage would not be hard to document - but the other would be a little harder - although not impossible and once one person got the facts right, everyone else, at least in their state, could use the same facts.

Is small claims a state, district, city court or what?

I have emailed my sister-in-law who was a lawyer in the Air Force for her read on the legality. In the VA an individual cannot be sued (unless the action fell outside of accepted conduct), the agency is. Don't know about other agencies--one thing I have learned is that government consistency is an oxymoron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast