Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you ask me the whole frigging world has gone frigging nuts....and remember they don't give a damn if Obama gives amnesty to 38 million illegal aliens.

They won't have to live with them or support them when they are out of work and on our social programs.

They don't have to press 1 for english I don't know about that maybe they do!! oh well you get the point!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

butterbean wrote:

WELL SURE. WHY NOT? Its just a GLOBAL thing anyway. I think all countries should have a say who our president is, since they are all buying up pieces of America anyway.(sarcasm)
    This definitely sounds like something McNasty could propose. He has no respect for America or American ideals or culture...

This is propaganda if repeated enough will sound like a good idea...they think...softening us for 'one world government'. Why would they think Americans would sacrifice their standard of living to become one with the stupidity and decadence of an ever crumbling Europe???

Oh I forgot, McCain holds a grudge against conservatives and his narcissist mind that justifies destroying America...

What a nasty little man...LET'S STOP HIM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by therealjjj777
    Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    therealjjj777 wrote:
    We have ron paul meetup groups through the whole world. ;-P
    Really??? I thought Paul was a strict Constitutionalist. Why would he be interested in what Europe thinks, does, etc...? Why would he want Europeans involved in our political process? Scary...

A vote for Paul or Huckabee is a vote for McCain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He isn't, but people all over the world support him. His message of freedom passes over all race, religion, gender, and economic status.
    Has a Libertarian Party ever achieved power in any modern nation?
    I am curious to see what it would look like and whether it would be functional in any practical sense.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Jonathan wrote:
    Has a Libertarian Party ever achieved power in any modern state?
    I am curious to see what it would look like and whether it would be functional in any practical sense.
    Now Ron Paul is a libertarian??? Seriously, is he for open borders, free illicit drugs and all else that goes with the label???

Guess misery loves company, since they have already been conquored by islam, in most of their nations . And we are close to it here .

I am begining to think that the white anglo-saxon man is one of the dumbest damn races on earth ! If we aren't kissing one groups butt, we are another . What ever happened to equal rights for all ?

The whole earth is turning into a third world ghetto ruled by savages ,cults, perverts and complacent fools,imo.

AMERICA IS IT, THERE IS NO PLACE ELSE LEFT TO RUN WHEN THIS NATION IS DESTROYED .

When did Briton become a colony of the US let alone their Empire????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It might benefit Europeans more to let us vote in THEIR elections. Perhaps we could slow the momentum toward the cliff they're headed off.

NOamNASTY wrote:
    am begining to think that the white anglo-saxon man is one of the dumbest damn races on earth
    Make sure you qualify that as "man" cause I am a white anglo-saxon woman and I am going to save this country for my children!!!

Saki wrote:
    It might benefit Europeans more to let us vote in THEIR elections. Perhaps we could slow the momentum toward the cliff they're headed off.
    Ha Ha!!! Good One!!!

Re: Outrage: Europeans on the US elections

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    Many in Europe would like nothing more than a 'European' America."
    Yeah...complete with a North American Union just like the European Union! Evidently, America is delaying the progress of concluding a World Trade Organization agreement on liberalization in which the EU and NAU plan to share global leadership, the "new world order" which Bush, Sr. spoke about in 1990.

"A supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order" (McAlvany Intelligence Advisory)

http://www.cfr.org/publication/10555/#1

LOL. EUROPEAN "ELITE" WANT A SAY IN WHO IS PRESIDENT IN OUR COUNTRY. THIS IS FUNNY. LOL. SORRY I KNOW THIS IS ALSO SAD AND SCARY. BUT I CANT HELP LAUGHING BECAUSE IT IS SO RIDICULOUS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast