Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did not serve in the Marines to watch this country and it's founding values be pulled out from under me.
    The service and sacrifice you made for your country is greatly appreciated! You are a hero of the American people and we will not let you down.

Wecome Nick, it's good to have another Marine on board!
    Semper Fi!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Semper Fi!
    I heard that saying before.. does it mean "always faithful" or something like that?

I wrote B.S. Boxer a letter today. I just wanted to thank her for being a complete traitor. And that we are not going to forget this come 2010 election. She's been working on a peice of legislation about perserving and maintain the American honey bees. I suggested that she try to perserve and maintain the American PEOPLE! Then I said something that maybe I should not have..."I hope someone in your family becomes a victim of a violent crime from an illegal alien" Then I told her to enjoy her last term and she will never work in this town again. Then I started in with the mean stuff I can't repeat here.

I heard that saying before.. does it mean "always faithful" or something like that?
    Please keep the faith; there are many that feel like you do.
    We will not forget! We will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Semper Fi!

I wrote B.S. Boxer a letter today. I just wanted to thank her for being a complete traitor. And that we are not going to forget this come 2010 election. She's been working on a peice of legislation about perserving and maintain the American honey bees. I suggested that she try to perserve and maintain the American PEOPLE! Then I said something that maybe I should not have..."I hope someone in your family becomes a victim of a violent crime from an illegal alien" Then I told her to enjoy her last term and she will never work in this town again. Then I started in with the mean stuff I can't repeat here.
    Semper fidelis or Semper fi for short is the motto of the US Marine Corps and it does mean always faithful.

How many folks on here that live in Ca?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey folks - I found this thread and am reporting in. Curious though as to why we already have two threads about the same subject. Oh well - as long as we are united for one cause...

I am in conversation with two House Reps as to advice on how to proceed on recall or any advice they can give us. I'll let you all know what I hear!

To my military friends - THANK YOU for defending my freedoms and for defending this great country. If I hadn't have been cursed with diabetes at such a young age, I would have been a 3rd generation Marine. My heart goes out to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by coastaltam
    Hey folks - I found this thread and am reporting in. Curious though as to why we already have two threads about the same subject. Oh well - as long as we are united for one cause...

I am in conversation with two House Reps as to advice on how to proceed on recall or any advice they can give us. I'll let you all know what I hear!

To my military friends - THANK YOU for defending my freedoms and for defending this great country. If I hadn't have been cursed with diabetes at such a young age, I would have been a 3rd generation Marine. My heart goes out to you all.
    Hi coastaltam! Welcome to the fight! The reason there are two threads is because the first one was getting too long and comments were getting buried. So a "part two" was created.

Again, WELCOME - fellow Californian!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Welcome to ALIPAC Tam, glad to have you on board!

Even though I no longer live in California I was born and raised there and it has a place in my heart, it is a beautiful state and I for one would love to see it saved.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I did some research and found that US congress can only be expelled by there own. There was a proposed amendment in 1787 about letting states expell there US congress representatives, but Alexander Hamilton stopped it from being ratified. Only state legislators can be recalled b voters. The only US senetors to be expelled by there own was in 1861, 14 got canned for being traitors to the union and 1 senator in 1790 (i think).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast