Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    I did some research and found that US congress can only be expelled by there own. There was a proposed amendment in 1787 about letting states expell there US congress representatives, but Alexander Hamilton stopped it from being ratified. Only state legislators can be recalled b voters. The only US senetors to be expelled by there own was in 1861, 14 got canned for being traitors to the union and 1 senator in 1790 (i think).
    Hey Skipp, I knew that but I heard the other day somewhere on the news that (some) states have passed laws that they can recall u.s senators I was really surprised but you might want to do some checking, they did not say what states!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hello to you all-My husband and I just finished serving 30 yrs. in Navy-Aviation. We came to SolCal in 1984 from Texas, and have put up with the illegal problem all are lives! It is a great relief to find this forum and find a group speaking out on the issues we have been silent on for so long. I love our nation fiercely and have been heart sick watching it being forced into a downward spiral toward a 3rd world nation by the uneducated, diseased, prolific breeders trudging here from Mexico. Our education system is crippled, hospitals closed,highway safety compromised, neighborhood safety imperiled, etc. And I'm sick to death of going into stores with NOTHING on shelves because the inventory has been tossed onto the floor. I hate their men who have NO regard for decent white women and treat their women like something they have the utmost contempt for. I spit on their sacred MACHISMO. Meaning- The more children they produce somehow has something to do with the size of their sex organ!! I despise their loud raucous music celebrating Cinco de mismo. July 4th is a holiday totally ignored by these people.The arrogance with which they parade their young daughters around at the tender age of 16 proclaiming she is now a woman! She then becomes a brood mare for some ignorant peasant who believes she is his property, to be beaten, and left behind while he impregnates everything he can lay his filthy hands on leaving the American taxpayer to finance all these unfortunate children and the cycle begins again. The example he sets for his children is abominable. They grow up knowing nothing of real values,no morals, barely speaking english until around 14 they drop out of school, join a gang, and live a crime filled life. Parasiting off the American Taxpayer. Take a look at the San Diego Sheriff's Website under The Ten Most Wanted. Nine Mexican males. Wanted for Murder, Child Molestation, Sexual Predation, ETC. And I'm willing to bet these nine are Illegals. Papers print maybe one% of all the tragedy inflicted everyday on our highways. Car hijackings have risen unbelievably in the so. county. Assemblyman Joel Anderson's van has been stolen THREE times within the last year. From his own driveway!! And never, never, ever stop for what appears to be a stalled car along the hiway at night. You'll be executed forthwith by a young Mexican aplying for gang membership! I could rant forever. Please forgive me if I have offended you, but GD it I'M tired of being offended in my country by uninvited peons! I am your servant- anyway I can help will be a joy! Thank you.

God bless you and WELCOME!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

WELCOME TO ALIPAC CAROLYNNE 50, The fight has just begun in taking our country back, hope you are going to stay around and help out

We Thank you and your husband for you 30 years of service to our country!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME to you, carolynne50! It is GREAT to have you along for the fight! Being a native Californian, myself...I understand COMPLETELY your frustrations and agree! I have found ALIPAC not just a place to vent (which I do plenty of ), but a place to but my frustration into action that changes things! It isn't always easy...and we don't always win...but we have each other and we NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up!

Thank you to you and your husband for your service to our country! Now it is time for all of us to FIGHT to keep her from imploding!

Again, WELCOM!! ANCHORS AWAY!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Well, I have read all the posts on this and I think the best way to restore California to its glory is to push the government to enforce the laws and that would clean most of that mess up. Because I'm sure a huge percentage of them in the southern part of the state are illegal.

We have to insist that our immigration laws are enforced, I don't care if the illegals have been living here for fifty years. They have got to go.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legislation

We need to work to get something concrete on the ballot that Californians can vote on.

Oh yeah....I live in so cal and let me tell you there is a big problem...Spanish is being spoken everywhere I go...grocery store...department store...all the Sunday paper adds are in English and Spanish It is like a war zone down here
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

My hope is that Tom, Ron, or Duncan can win some early primaries and gain momentum......If this happens we will decide the primary. We are "the Big Enchilada." Pat Buchanan won 30% of the SoCal vote back in 92. And he was running against an incumbent, and had lost primaries for months. Now, the issue is HUGE, and there is no incumbent running. Duncan Hunter already has the support here in SD. We need to mobilize support with like-minded organizations throughout the state. In OC there is a strong anti-illegal sentiment. When Giuliani visited, he was met with anti-amnesty and pro-Tancredo protesters. Dana Rohrbacher is the Rep there, and can campaign for one of our guys. John and Ken hammer away on the radio -- although I heard they are supporting Giuliani So, we need to mobilize and give "the Big Enchilada" to Tancredo, Hunter, or Paul.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

welcome

I too am one of the few Native Californians, been here now going on 61 years and now HATE IT!

I used to think CA was the only place in the USA to live, WRONG! with our high taxes, terrific traffic problems, schools that cannot teach, crooked government people, and ILLEGALS all over the place, I WANT OUT! (no if I could just talk the wife into it )

If you really want to do something that gives you great satisfaction, hook up with the CA MCDC group, they go to the border every month and do what our government refuses to do.

Here is a link to that web site:
    http://www.minutemanhq.com/state/index.php?chapter=CA
    Ken Dreger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123