Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i havent seen the prices online, but at walmart in this small town of 5K that im in, its like 17 dollars

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i havent seen the prices online, but at walmart in this small town of 5K that im in, its like 17 dollars
    I got it new in hardcover the day it was released on Amazon $14 with free shipping

It explains a lot in a fiction setting , but you will have some "GASP" moments

Just think "bottled water"

Unfortunately I'll have to wait until the wife gets done with it...ooops...oh well if she's gets the job from the interview next week (unemployed for almost 7 months now), I'll read it while she's at work...lol
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Banned
    I've got to finish it tonight

My wife is taking it with her to Iowa tomorrow ,

Its a pretty quick read , but its a whopper , Especially if you somewhat follow Glenn Beck

I recently read a book called

Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse

By James Wesley, Rawles

Ths was an eye opener book about the coming finanical collaspe. Written in fiction but very believable and made me invest in some silver coin and ammo....

Well written and now my brother is reading it. I learned a few survival tips in it as well that I had never really thought about before. Was a book I had a hard time putting down after the getting to page 5.

http://www.rawles.to/patriots.htm
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12