Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pa. Rep authors legislation for candidates to prove citizens

Metcalfe Authors Legislation Requiring Presidential Candidates to Prove United States Citizenship
    Pennsylvania State Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) today announced that he has authored legislation to require all candidates for the President of the United States to officially submit documentation proving that they are in fact a United States citizen.

“It has often been said that a well-informed electorate taught to know and prize their God-given rights cannot be enslaved,â€
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Fundamentally disturbing on so many levels....

This is so disturbing on such a fundamental level. I do not understand how this is not all over the press. How is it possible that no presidential candidate has ever had to prove that they are a natural born citizen? I presume this to be in response to the Berg lawsuit in PA. If no one has to prove they are qualified to run for president and a judge cannot order them to, then we can theoretically have anyone in the world running for president of the United States.

Welcome to Alipac Bexx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Bexx!

Yeah it's gettin' scary. Our republic is under fire not just from without, but also from within. I fear if we have to do a repeat of 1776. I just hope it doesn't come down to that for the the republic's restoration.

Welcome Bexx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for keeping it in context, Gogo. Also, thanks for the welcomes!

This actually reminds me of the immigration process for new, legal immigrants. They are asked to renounce their former citizenship, but it is much like running for president. They never actually have to show that they have. What ends up happening is that they all keep dual citizenship. I know we have an agreement with some countries, but not most of these....ie., Japan, China, etc. Drives me nuts. Much like U.N. mandates. With no enforcement, it has no credibility.

Lawsuit in New Jersey