Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Palin Talks About Immigration Reform At Missouri Rally Today

I just heard on Fox News that Palin (maybe McCain?) will be talking about immigration reform during the Missouri Rally set to start in about an hour. Did anyone else hear this?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I haven't heard this, but don't be surprised if she repeats the tired talking points of her boss, "secure the border first" blah blah (before we try to force amnesty for millions down your throats again).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I haven't heard this, but don't be surprised if she repeats the tired talking points of her boss, "secure the border first" blah blah (before we try to force amnesty for millions down your throats again).
    They will try to create a secure border that allows for chain migration, meaningless 'touchback' provisions, expanded 'guestworker' programs, easy-to-forge 'biometric ID's', Ted Kennedy-esqe taxpayer funded immigration lawyers, expanded "H" and "Z" visas, Michael Chertoff style 'virtual fences' that don't really work, expanded WTO access to American labor markets, forced bilingual government programs...

In other words a "secure border" that is not secure.

MW
    Deleted by me (changed my mind).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It might be a good idea to wait and see what she says. Hopefully, if we don't get to see it all on Fox, we can get a video of it later.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    It might be a good idea to wait and see what she says. Hopefully, if we don't get to see it all on Fox, we can get a video of it later.
    Fair enough Tinybob, but I am extremely cynical about anything about illegal immigration/"secure borders" that emanates from the McCain camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Fair enough Tinybob, but I am extremely cynical about anything about illegal immigration/"secure borders" that emanates from the McCain camp.

I'm with TinyBob on this.....let's just wait and see what she has to say. We can't just jump to conclusions that we already know.

And thank you Populist, for at least being willing to listen. Over the past week I've run into so many people....including friends.....who refuse to even LISTEN. They have made up their minds that nothing has changed, will change and they will not vote or once again, write in some cartoon character. As if that helps the situation any........

I still have not decided what to do myself. But I do know that, right now, illegal aliens HATE McCain for what they consider his two faced betrayal and their advocates are none too pleased with him either. And when they aren't happy, you know something has struck a nerve.

You know, he was cut down for saying he got it, etc. and then was not only accused of failing to do anything to walk the walk, but challenged to do so.

Is it possible that bringing Sarah Palin aboard was his meeting that challenge? And, we do have to admit that the party platform was a surprise, as was, I felt, his speech before the RNC. I was quite shocked to hear him attack both parties, liberal judges legislating from the bench on behalf of special interests (which I took to be a swipe at IAs and the interference in enforcement of our laws), government corruption, etc. ALL of which he held both sides of the aisle complicit in even describing himself as having been an "imperfect" politician and representative.

I guess we just need to wait, watch, and see but unless folks are willing to at least listen, I don't see how it's possible for any of us to make fully informed choices.

So far it's nothing different than the speech they gave in ST. Paul.

You know, he was cut down for saying he got it, etc. and then was not only accused of failing to do anything to walk the walk, but challenged to do so.

Is it possible that bringing Sarah Palin aboard was his meeting that challenge? And, we do have to admit that the party platform was a surprise, as was, I felt, his speech before the RNC. I was quite shocked to hear him attack both parties, liberal judges legislating from the bench on behalf of special interests (which I took to be a swipe at IAs and the interference in enforcement of our laws), government corruption, etc. ALL of which he held both sides of the aisle complicit in even describing himself as having been an "imperfect" politician and representative.

Question: Do you know how to tell when a politician is lying?

Answer: Their lips are moving!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

You're welcome azwreath. I wish it hadn't come down to this bad choice, and as many others I did what I could so that it wouldn't, but this is the reality that we must now deal with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast