Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As long as McCain remains "comprehensive" on immigration, we'd better KEEP on fighting!

Yes, my impression is that he is definitely pro-illegal.

Anything less than complete and total enforement of our laws - and absolutely no reward of amnesty is pro illegal.

Again, I don't think this lady would be on the ticket if she were opposed to illegal immigration. Of course, even if she were, what exactly could she do about it? I don't think she will be the powerful VP that Cheney is.

John McCain is not at odds with the Republican Party, he is in lockstep with this administration for 8 years, on immigration.

Yes, McCain is probably not the worst choice, but don't delude ourselves that he is anything but what he is and what he always has been.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Again, I don't think this lady would be on the ticket if she were opposed to illegal immigration.
    I agree. Does anyone honestly believe that this woman has not been properly vetted by the McCain campaign on such a fundamental issue? You know darn well that McCain knows her stance. Why would the globalists allow their enemy to be within a heartbeat of the presidency? Why have they not come clean with what her views are on this fundamental issue? Are they just forgetting to mention it?

Or

Are they banking on her silence helping the McCain campaign, with people improperly concluding that she is one of us?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123