Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When I took my son to the ER one evening with a broken arm, it was filled with Spanish speaking people who did not look very sick at all. When we left, the ER made sure to collect $100.00 as copay. My family's health insurance alone is almost $1000.00 a month as we are self employed. I asked the man taking the money if all the Spanish speaking people in there had to pay. He said they don't usually pay a thing. This has to stop!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our hospitals are the same in Salt Lake. An emergency room filled with illegals is common here. There are very few US citizens because usually insurance will not pay for emergency room visits unless it is life threatening. These people go there for colds.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Our hospitals are the same in Salt Lake. An emergency room filled with illegals is common here. There are very few US citizens because usually insurance will not pay for emergency room visits unless it is life threatening. These people go there for colds.
    Yea there are some hospitals in my area that are full of illegals going in there for common illnesses! I don't have a major insurance plan but I feel that illegals get better care then me and many like me with out medical coverage! I'm not implying a "social health care" system but lets cut corruption in the medical systems and let prices become more competitive! Isn't that what America is all about?
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

we should have a concerted effort to sort this out. There must be a way to stop this MADNESS - illegals getting treated for free while WE see our medical premiums RISE and RISE and RISE...

Anyone have any ideas? A small core team should drive this one!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12