Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pastor's Pregnant Wife Raped & Killed in Indianapolis Home Invasion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Authorities allege that while two of the suspects left the house to withdraw money with the pastor's ATM card
    Did her husband drive to the gym? If so, wouldn't he have taken his wallet? Wouldn't his ATM card normally be in his wallet? Wouldn't Amanda have her own ATM card?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I just scanned all the search engines and no pictures of the perpetrators!

W
    I'm sure the pictures will come out soon. I would think this would be something the PD couldn't keep under wraps for long.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I'm sure the pictures will come out soon. I would think this would be something the PD couldn't keep under wraps for long.
    I don't understand why they would want to keep it underwraps. They think they stole a car 1 month ago. They think they've raped another woman. They think they've broken into other homes that same day in this neighborhood. One would think the police would want their pictures out there for all to see in case someone might recognize them from other crimes.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-23-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Amanda Blackburn murder arrest: Live updates

Amanda Blackburn murder arrest: Live updates

Madeline Buckley and Jill Disis
    11:49 a.m. EST November 23, 2015

11:31 a.m. update: A slew of charges have been filed against a teenager arrested in connection with the shooting death of Amanda Blackburn, according to electronic court filings.

Larry Taylor, 18, Indianapolis, was arrested and preliminarily charged with murder, authorities announced early Monday. According to court filings, Taylor also faces felony burglary, theft, robbery, auto theft and criminal confinement charges, along with a misdemeanor charge of carrying a handgun without a license.

The Marion County prosecutor's office is set to hold a press conference at 2 p.m. to announce the charges.

Earlier: Detectives have arrested a teenager in connection with the shooting death of Amanda Blackburn, the pastor's wife who was killed in her Northwestside home earlier this month in what police have said was a burglary attempt.

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department announced early Monday morning that authorities arrested 18-year-old Larry Taylor of Indianapolis on a preliminary charge of murder.

Davey Blackburn, husband of the slain woman, says police assured him they have a "solidly-built case" against the suspect.

Taylor was taken into custody by officers from IMPD's gang and violent crime units with help from U.S. Marshals. IMPD did not disclose any other information about the arrest.

In a separate case, Taylor faces pending misdemeanor counts of public indecency and public nudity. Those charges were filed June 30.

Court records show Taylor's attorney in that case, Joshua Flowers, asked for a continuance Nov. 17. Taylor is scheduled to appear in court for a pretrial conference Dec. 1. Flowers has not yet responded to request for comment.

The arrest marks the first big break in the case of the slaying of the 28-year-old pregnant mother of a toddler that has captured national attention. Police previously said they had two men in custody held on unrelated charges after they were questioned by detectives in connection with the case.

In the Blackburns' Northwestside neighborhood, residents expressed relief at the arrests and continued to show support for Davey Blackburn.

Davey Blackburn released a statement thanking IMPD investigators and laying out his desire for three things:

Though it does not undo the pain we are feeling, I was extremely relieved to get the news of the arrest made last night of Amanda's killer. The investigators have assured me they have a solidly-built case to ensure justice is levied and the process is expedited. The family and I couldn't be more thankful for the level of compassion and professionalism the IMPD and investigators have shown us through the last couple of weeks. My hope is for 3 things in the weeks and months to come:

(1) That the court system would have wisdom on how to prosecute this man, so that no one else endures the pain Amanda and our family have had to endure because of his actions.

(2) That through all of this and although there will be great consequences for his actions, he would become truly sorry for what he has done and would even begin to experience the life-transforming power of the Grace and Mercy of Jesus Christ.

(3) That Jesus would give me and our family a heart of forgiveness.

Though everything inside of me wants to hate, be angry, and slip into despair I choose the route of forgiveness, grace and hope. If there is one thing I've learned from Amanda in the 10 years we were together, it's this: Choosing to let my emotions drive my decisions is recipe for a hopeless and fruitless life. Today I am deciding to love, not hate. Today I am deciding to extend forgiveness, not bitterness. Today I am deciding to hope, not despair. By Jesus' power at work within us, the best is STILL yet to come. Even when I don't see it, I believe it to be true.

"We are thankful to our federal, state and local partnerships that aided in the apprehension of the suspect in this terrible and senseless crime. All victims of criminal homicides deserve closure, and as a community we must send a collective message that violence is not an option," said IMPD Chief Rick Hite in a press release. "Our detectives have worked tirelessly going days without sleep to solve murders in our city. With the assistance of Assistant U.S. Attorney Josh Minkler and Prosecutor Terry Curry justice will be done!"

Investigators have said they believe a man tried to burglarize the home in the 2800 block of Sunnyfield Court on Nov. 10 after Amanda Blackburn's husband, Davey Blackburn, left for the gym early that morning. Police have been searching for an individual captured on surveillance footage.

The woman died in the hospital two days after she was shot in the head.

Both children of pastors, Amanda and Davey Blackburn came to Indianapolis from South Carolina in 2012 to found a church, Resonate Church.

They have a toddler son, Weston.

Davey Blackburn has spoken out about the case on national television to plead for information about any possible suspects and discuss the couple's faith.

Amanda Blackburn with her son, Weston. Provided by Resonate Church

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/c...nday/76246780/

Note the Press Conference at 2 pm.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-23-2015 at 05:08 PM.

They want to hold back the pictures of the perps as long as possible because all the killer and robbers in this case are black and the victim is white.

If demographics were reversed, every television screen and newspaper headline in America would be carrying pictures of those arrested.

Since the victim was white and she was killed by blacks they will suppress the Democraphic information in pictures and articles as much as possible.

This is the exact same formula they use to completely censor or bias reports of illegal alien crimes.

Maximum totalitarian controls are deployed anytime the victim is white and the attackers are not. Maximum hype applied when the perpetrator is white and the victims are minorities.

We still need a picture of the 18 year old Larry Taylor that was arrested please...

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are pictures of Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson in this link from the Indy Star. Your pictures look different, W.

Prosecutor: Amanda Blackburn shot three times

Madeline Buckley and Jill Disis, jill.disis@indystar.com 4:18 p.m. EST November 23, 2015
    635838883947078094-Presto-AmandaBlackburn-Mugs-TaylorAndWatson-Nov23.jpg

(Photo: Photo illustration)

IndyStar reporter Justin Mack on Monday's developments in the Amanda Blackburn homicide case.

2:44 p.m. update: Suspects Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson entered the Blackburn house through the unlocked front door, according to a press release from the Marion County Prosecutor's Office.

Watson and a third person took Amanda Blackburn's debit card and drove to an ATM. They picked up Taylor and fled, the news release said.

Taylor allegedly told his partners that he killed Blackburn. She had been shot three times, including a shot to the back of the head, the news release said.

2:25 p.m. update: Three new updates from the Marion County prosecutor's office press conference Monday afternoon:

Court documents allege the suspects tried to make several withdrawals using Amanda Blackburn's credit card.
    There isn't sufficient evidence to file sexual assault charges right now, Prosecutor Terry Curry said.
    Curry said his office will look at whether an enhancement will be filed based on Amanda Blackburn's pregnancy.

2:20 p.m. update: The Marion County prosecutor's office announced a third man is linked to the case. Diano Gordon, 24, has been accused in earlier burglaries, but so far he has not been charged in the Blackburn case.

Jalen Watson, 21, and Gordon each have past convictions for burglary, a class B felony, and both are currently on parole in Marion County.

Gordon’s criminal record also includes two felony convictions for residential entry and one for escape.

1:17 p.m. update: More charges have been filed in connection with the slaying of Amanda Blackburn, according to electronic court filings.

Jalen Watson, 21, has been charged with murder, along with felony burglary, theft, robbery and auto theft, according to filings. He is listed as a co-conspirator of Larry Taylor, the 18 year old who authorities earlier today announced had been arrested in connection with the killing.

The Marion County prosecutor's office is set to hold a press conference at 2 p.m. to announce the charges. Follow Star reporters Jill Disis (@jdisis) and Kristine Guerra (@kristine_guerra) on Twitter for live updates.

cont. in link.

According to the DOJ crime statistics for the 2012/2013
    period, it is 27 times more likely that a Black will commit a violent crime against a White than it is a White will attack a Black. And it is 8 times more likely an Hispanic will attack a White than the other way around.

This is the legacy of over 50 years of incessant vilification of European Americans, their ancestors, their culture and history. Now we have a lot of hatred by many Blacks against Whites and many guilt stricken Whites who will not defend themselves or their European heritage.

Few people will even acknowledge that there is a racist war against Whites because that would be call—“racism.” Look what happened when Donald Trump publicly stated that a lot of Hispanic criminals were among the illegal aliens crossing the Southern border.

The truth is not racist it is simply the truth.
    Last edited by csarbww; 11-24-2015 at 12:34 AM.

It's a terrible crime. Awful. And so is the amount of information being released by the police. The reports claim they "attempted" to use debit cards and credit cards. Well, did they succeed? Did they get money? If so how much? Did they get money at the ATM? Did they have the pin number for the cards? One article said it was the "pastor's debit card". Were the cards Amanda's or Davey's? Was Amanda awake and up and around when Davey left for the gym or still asleep? Because she was up and awake, is that why he didn't lock the door? Why didn't he lock the door that early in the morning? Did Taylor stay behind with Amanda to make sure she gave them the right pin number? If they were Davey's cards, she may not have known the pin number? Who was the friend Davey was talking to on the phone in the driveway for 50 minutes while Amanda lay inside bleeding to death? If Amanda was awake inside, which may explain why he didn't lock the door behind him, why didn't he go inside and continue his conversation with his friend? Why stand or sit in his car in the driveway for 50 minutes??!! If she was still asleep, then that might explain why he talked on the phone outside not to wake her, but it doesn't explain both, only one or the other. If the gun they found in the neighbor's yard is the murder weapon, why would you toss it so close to the crime? Why toss it at all if you're a "kill gang" and armed robbers? Won't you need it again to commit more crimes? Wouldn't it be better to hang on to the gun rather than leave it to be found with your fingerprints on it? If you want to get rid of the gun why not throw it in a river or bury it or do something besides toss it in the yard of a house a door or two down from the murder scene?

I guess they'll piece it all together. But burglars miles away stumbling onto this house with an unlocked door less than a half hour after Davey leaves for the gym and they do all they do, including driving around at multiple ATM's while Taylor is still in the house, which would take quite awhile, at least 30 to 40 minutes, and Davey coming home at 7:30 just a few minutes after they've supposedly left and he decides to sit in the driveway for 50 minutes talking to a friend? What are the odds of such a thing ....? And if they weren't able to work the debit cards at the banks to get money, the only reason would be they didn't have the right pin number, so why kill Amanda before they get the number to get the money? Amanda was shot in the upper left arm, then the back and then the back of the head, which means she was on the run and fell face down. So why would her panties be off beside her and her t-shirt pulled up? The report says Taylor's on his cell phone talking to the other thieves trying to use the bank cards at the ATM's, that takes one hand, and holding the gun takes the other, so what hand is he using to turn her over and take her underwear off? And why didn't they steal some electronics? That's what they were stealing everywhere else.

Well, I'm really glad they caught them, and I don't think there's any question they did it, but it sure seems to me like there's more to the story and if there is, I hope the police get to it all.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    According to the DOJ crime statistics for the 2012/2013
    period, it is 27 times more likely that a Black will commit a violent crime against a White than it is a White will attack a Black. And it is 8 times more likely an Hispanic will attack a White than the other way around.

This is the legacy of over 50 years of incessant vilification of European Americans, their ancestors, their culture and history. Now we have a lot of hatred by many Blacks against Whites and many guilt stricken Whites who will not defend themselves or their European heritage.

Few people will even acknowledge that there is a racist war against Whites because that would be call—“racism.” Look what happened when Donald Trump publicly stated that a lot of Hispanic criminals were among the illegal aliens crossing the Southern border.

The truth is not racist it is simply the truth.
    I understand what you're saying, but is it right to say it? Most Americans are afraid of being robbed, having their homes broken into, their families killed in armed burglaries, and statistics may show that more of these types of crimes are committed by blacks in the US than by whites, but does it matter? Wouldn't it be better to say hey, this is 2015, doors have locks, security systems like Simpli-safe can be ordered over the internet and installed by yourself, operated off a remote device, and a small home significantly protected with door and motion detector alarms for around $200 with a $15 a month alarm fee.

Americans need to lock their doors, alarm their homes, and yes even have a gun in the home in case they break through the locked doors and security system to defend against intruders until police arrive.

The race of the intruders doesn't matter. A white armed burglar will kill you just as fast as a black or hispanic one. If for whatever reason more blacks and hispanics commit these types of crimes than whites, what relevancy is that? Judge by what each person does, not by the color of their skin, whether white, black, hispanic or other.

After all, if the white husband had just locked the door behind him to protect his wife and little boy, then the robbers would have probably moved on to another home or called it a day. If he'd spent $200 on a security system, police would have been alerted as soon as they tried to open the door. Most door knob locks lock automatically behind you unless you intentionally turn the lock to unlock it. Why would you do that if you're leaving the house? And most people wouldn't really remember whether they did or not, yet the husband was sure he did leave it unlocked.

This just really bothers me about the door unlocked and him sitting in the driveway talking to a friend for 50 minutes when he came home.

Maybe I'm just overly suspicious because of his overly energetic and excessively optimistic attitude following her murder.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast