Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Patriot Alert! California is going down……… Don’t save us!

Patriot Alert! California is going down……… Don’t save us!

November 9, 2012 by ppjg

Heather Gass

Warning to anyone outside of California……

This is what is happening in our state.

You MUST not let this happen in yours:

There is a parallel system of govt that has been stealthfully formed around us to overtake our federal/state and local system. This parallel system or shadow goverment consists of mostly state and regional boards, commission and agencies that are unelected and unaccountable to the people.

These boards/commissions and bodies have tremendous power and are now dictating

policy to local counties and cities.

Many of these agencies cannot be audited and are incorporating outside of California to avoid the open meetings act.

Federal and state funding are being given to these bodies bypassing the local municipalities giving them great power to coerce local cities and counties into implementing Agenda21 land use, transportation, climate and other policies.

In addition Public/private partnerships are being formed daily to further dilute the accountability and control within our state. These partnerships allow this shadow govt to hide behind and protect private businesses from lawsuits, environment regulations giving unfair advantage to these corporations thereby killing their true private competitors.

In a few weeks California will have a carbon credit trading scheme foisted upon us that will further kill our economy. This regulation was enacted supposedly to stop the evil corporations from polluting our air and water. However, all of those corporation who are favored by the shadow system, known as Benefit Corporations, will get waivers so the real damage by these regulations will be to the middle class.

In a few short months I predict that California will lose thousands more jobs, our businesses will not be able to compete and our economy will fail.

Please DO NOT come bail this state out!

I believe the rest of the country will be asked to save California because “We are too big to fail!” Do not fall for this. California was meant to fail by design.

All the Marxist policies that have been implemented in this state were designed to overrun the system so it would fail and then the govt could come in and take over.

Please do not bail us out.

Use this as a cautionary message to save your own state.

God help us…….. We really need it.

Patriot Alert! California is going down……… Don’t save us! « The PPJ Gazette
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Florida may not make it either.. we are right behind you

I'm Pray'n for all of the GOOD people in Cali to come out in one piece... the rest, I'll pray for but I hope your own ignorace teaches you a valuable life leason
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)