Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THANKS Dixie,.

A public thanks to Dixie in addition to the private one too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree we have to focus, as all these bill, plans, amendments etc. can make your head spin.

But I would say for Calif residents, 976 is a priority BUT for all of us I'm with the rest of you AgJOBS is the main threat due to the millions of potential amnestied illegals and the amount of potential fraud for those that would seek amnesty under this program. Then the Dream Act and "SKIL Bill" (increase in Hi Tech H1-B visas).

Of course, we should take the offense and insist on border security,
    854+ miles of border fence, interior enforcement (existing laws) above everything else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If it's any consolation, the Senate will only be in session for another two weeks or so before they go to recess. There's no way they can even get to all this stuff. I think the best way to handle this is to watch what they are working on at the moment and respond to it. Also we need to keep an eye on the House once in a while. Unfortunately, there's some slimy buggers in there, too.

I think once we hit them with our enforcement agenda, that may slow down a little.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The House calls it the American Dream Act
    The traitors who came up with this name need to go, the "Dream Act" will be a nightmare for Americans!

I found this site that makes it a little easier to know about the bills, they let you montior bills, you get notice in your email when you sign in.

http://www.govtrack.us/

I know there are other places to find this info but I found this to be the easiest to know where a bill stand at any time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12