Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even if the dumbazzes could find some way to stifle "hate radio" as they call it, they will NEVER be able to stop the internet. This tool is something THEY cannot control AND it is something their supporters (both legal and illegal) don't have a firm grasp of. Ain't technology and the English language a bitch? I'm laughing my bluetooth enabled azz off!

The truth is that they cannot acknowledge that the majority of Americans don't believe it is wise to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens for valid reasons.

Undoubtedly talk radio helped spread the word regarding the Senate vote...but the issue was not initiated by talk radio.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    The truth is that they cannot acknowledge that the majority of Americans don't believe it is wise to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens for valid reasons.

Undoubtedly talk radio helped spread the word regarding the Senate vote...but the issue was not initiated by talk radio.
    You're right, Steve, this issue was initiated by others being screwed over by the likes of Pelosi. Those pro-Amnesty types are self-centered and just as greeeeeeedddyy as they come. They would never had taken care of us like they should have. It seems the more money and power some have, the more they think they are more wiser and better than the rest of us. Arrogance! Plain and simple.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Queen Nancy is a twit. She's so wishy washy, how she got to be speaker is beyond me.

I'm going to let all of them know that it wasn't talk radio who kept the people revved up over this issue, it was the American people who revved up the engines of talk radio.

What tickles me is that these arrogant Senators pranced around the floor in their expensive suits to try to stick it to the people, and we beat the pants off them, most days without even having to get out of our jammies.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Facelift Hijacked a Pelosi's Real Apperance.

Dixie

she knows to come right out and call the 90% of Americans who were against this AMNESTY, racist and hate-filled xenophobes would be political suicide.
    So instead she's attacking the one source of "normal" media that has listened and reflected what their listeners are saying.
    Pure-D commie propaganda.

She's missing the point...a point even the media fails to grasp...we protested because there was no political discourse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12