Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To people who got upset about Tancredo's endorsement

Whom would you like Tancredo's support gone to?
    Hillary??

This was a wise choice. Romney is the only
    option that can carry Tancredo's message to the
    finish line.

Why do you say Hillary?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul is picking up speed ... Mit isnt convincing me at all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you want more of the same then vote Romney. If you want real change, then Ron Paul is your man. Do your research folks.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Ron Paul is picking up speed ... Mit isnt convincing me at all
    Ron Paul is only going to pick up enough speed to keep him in the race, but he will not end up first tier.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: To people who got upset about Tancredo's endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Whom would you like Tancredo's support gone to?
    Hillary??

This was a wise choice. Romney is the only
    option that can carry Tancredo's message to the
    finish line.
    I agree with you. Tom made the BEST choice at the RIGHT time.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by NotRacist
    If you want more of the same then vote Romney. If you want real change, then Ron Paul is your man. Do your research folks.
    I have done my research. Although I agree with Paul that we should stay out of the issues/concerns regarding other countries-----I am like Tom----I do NOT support his positions regarding the current Muslim terrorist threats that we face, and his positions regarding this are not the best in keeping US citizens and the country safe.

Paul is not gonna happen.

For those who may not have seen, here is Romney's plan:

The Romney Agenda: Enforcing Our Immigration Laws

http://www.mittromney.com/News/Press-Re ... a_12.14.07

Paul may not make it to first tier - he certainly won't if we listen to the media and pundits.

I am not upset with TAncredo - just disappointed. I wanted him to finish the race, but that's his choice. I wanted him to endorse Paul, but that's his choice also.

Just me, but I think Romney is just one of the boys. I think it will be busines as usual.

I think he will enforce immigration just like they built that fence - promises, promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRacist
    I have done my research. Although I agree with Paul that we should stay out of the issues/concerns regarding other countries-----I am like Tom----I do NOT support his positions regarding the current Muslim terrorist threats that we face, and his positions regarding this are not the best in keeping US citizens and the country safe.
    I am just curious. What are those policies that will not keep the USA safe? Not trolling or anything.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast