Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Just a wake up call

Ron Paul really doesn't have a chance to win

I don't make that statement easily though

The plain fact is that Ron Paul does have a very vocal amount of
    support but he is virtually unknown to Joe and Jane 6 pack

Its not rocket science , He has no chance

The chances and choices are

Hillary
    Obama
    Romeny
    Huck
    Rudi

It sucks , and its media driven but thats just the facts of
    how things work in America

If Paul was running as an independant he might have made
    it a 3 way race , but he's not , he is in it with several other people
    under the Repub banner , All these guys are very popular with different groups of people

Tom just explained on Cavuto that he spoke with Romney and others and he felt the best person to carry on the fight against illegals was
    Romney , He through his choice behind someone he thought could win

I know this position won't make me any friends with the Paul supporters
    but I'm looking to stop illegal immigration , Not support a dead issue

Now I'll step back and duck the bricks that are surely headed my way

Why do you say Hillary?
    being sarcastic

Banned
    The time will come when all the Ron Paul supporters have to
    make a choice

If its the wrong choice we may well end up with Hillary

I don't believe for a second that flip flop head will do anything different than the status quo on illegal immigration.
    How soon we all forget how he supported last year's amnesty bill. But this year he now went against the amnesty bill.
    Sure sounds like flip floppery to me.
    The point the romney supporters seem to be missing is that flip flop head will change his stance if he sees a popularity shift. It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, he will change. He has on every issue before and he won't stop now.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    make a choice

I agree!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I have to throw support behind Romney, I think I'll throw up after casting my vote. I understand the position that we all need to join under a particular candidate, but I am not sure I can bring myself to compromise my own integrity and that of my country. Why can't we sponsor a write-in campaign for Dobbs??
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Re: To people who got upset about Tancredo's endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Whom would you like Tancredo's support gone to?
    Hillary??

This was a wise choice. Romney is the only
    option that can carry Tancredo's message to the
    finish line.
    Not sure who you are - but you come here in the last week or two, with a Mitt Romeny sign for an avatar and trying to tell those here about Mitt on Illegal immigration.

who are you trying to kid?

MITT IS CFR. MITT IS A GLOBALIST. MITT WILL FLIPFLOP ON AMNESTY.

What is there to like about Mitt? The proof is in the pudding.

HE IS CFR --- that is ALL THERE IS TO KNOW.

Tancredo could have endorsed, Ron Paul. That would have made a TON of sense. OR Hunter - even though Hunter isn't rising in the polls, it would have been a respectable decision - NOT PLAYING POLITICS.

So, you get on the phone and talk policy to a flip flopper politician.. who will say anything for a vote? hmm.

FORGET IT MITT. BAD BAD BAD CHOICE.

I agree with other sentiments, that MITT is better than Huckabee - so I concede to that.. but I do NOT say MITT is the only choice.

pisto - I am just curious. What are those policies that will not keep the USA safe? Not trolling or anything.
    v

I'd like to know also.

usanevada You know the time may come when we have to make a choice - but I don't think that choice will be Romney, for me.

I will probably sit this one out if that is the choice or write in. Yes, sitting it out is not the best answer - but I can't in good conscience vote for someone I feel will simply continue the destruction of this country.

Right now, I feel if Romney gets the nod to carry the Rep side banner, then it is a choice being made for us - not by us, and either way the globalist, one worlders will have their person in the WH - no matter who gets elected.

That's the way it has been for quite a few elections now. I had so desparately hoped for a clear choice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    make a choice

I truly disagree. You need to look at all the variables - money, growing support, rigged polls and undecided. I think you ALL will be VERY surprised in a few weeks.

I think the Ghouliania, Thompson supporters will need to know where to go........ Not Ron Pauls'.

And contrary to what you might thing. ANYBODY but Huckabee can beat Hillary in the Presidential Bid.

Huckabee has as much baggage as Hillary - so forget it.

Other than that.. Hillary will FOR SURE LOOSE.

But, don't assume Hillary will win.

No, see - I am VERY involved in the Ron Paul grassroots and I can tell you.. he has raised more than any candidate this quarter.. has more on hand, and is in a good position to take it. You don't find it a coincidence that the MSM ignores him to such a degree. I mean, he beat ALL ONE DAY fundraising records a few days ago, and barely a ripple. The news was saturated with McCains endorsement from Libierman....

Sometimes, we have to really truly look at things..... and start asking questions.

IF you think a politician with abysmal fundraisings, Huckaberry, can rise SOO FAST in the polls because of his likeability is underestimating the true power of the MSM machine. He is the papertiger that will get destroyed by Hillary.

Mitt would be out of the race if he wasn't funding his own campaign.. so, his popularity is not solidified.. he has no passionate followers.

"I know this position won't make me any friends with the Paul supporters
    but I'm looking to stop illegal immigration , Not support a dead issue"

usnevada

What dead issue is that?

Ron Paul is very strong on illegal immigration.

If you continue to get your info from mainstream media, then you will continue to believe Paul does not have a chance.

Tell me of any other candidate, republican or democrat that raised over 6 million dollars in 24 hrs by 54,000 (thousand) individuals ( not special interests) 24,000 (thousand) of them first time donors.

This should have been front page news, why wasn't it?

If you are for freedom, peace, liberty, and prosperity then Ron Paul needs your vote.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast