Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps I'm a MORON???

I have always been under the impression that elected public officials take an OATH upon entering office....something to the effect of defending the constitution against all enemies,foriegn and domestic, and to uphold all laws ( weather they personally agree ...or not!!) ...Or am I way out in "left field" ??
    How is it that that they seem to be IGNORING laws that "are on the books" and "ordering" our law enforcement agencies to not enforce laws ??
    Would someone be kind enough to explain to me why elected officials that DO NOT enforce the laws of this nation are NOT impeached or removed from office??
    They sure went after Nixon and Clinton for breeches of our law that sure seem a lot more trival than a "Friendly invasion" of our country...

yes they take an oath to uphold the constitution and laws of the US.
    they dont really care to enforce immigration laws because DC has too many powerful lobbyists for any and all sorts of big businesses and big labor who want the cheap slave labor so as to not pay an american a living wage, OR benefits.

Sometimes I feel like the inmates have taken over the asylum

Just happened to see this thread, after posting another call for the impeachment(s) of our so-called leader(s).
    You can read it at:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-202347.html
    I think the average American believes this is too drastic a step, but the founders put that provision into the Constitution just for such a drastic situation as we currently find ourselves in. It is an "emergency brake" that needs to be applied, sooner rather than later.