Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PESO POWER IN TEXAS!!! Good as Green!!!

Just saw a report on Fox that VALUE GIANT in Texas is now accepting pesos!! The Dallas retailer says that beginning Saturday, pesos are as good as American cash at it's 7 North Texas locations! This follows the decision of Pizza Patron who started accepting pesos last January.

The spokesman for Value Giant says it has 'nothing to do with illegal immigration'...it's just that lots of their customers travel back and forth to Mexico and have pesos to spend.

I don't know if Value Giant is a publicly traded company but if it is, I hope that everyone dumps their stock! Texans really need to boycott this chain...but then again, N. Texas is probably all Mexican!

but then again, N. Texas is probably all Mexican!
    Not for long
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Maybe a trial run for money laundering???????

But sorry, Dallas pretty much belongs to them now, as does a lot of Texas.

I was in Waco yesterday - unbelievable!!!

"Hispanic Heating and A/C"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We were in Del Rio last summer and stores there were taking pesos then!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

While I am not condoning it and don't like it, but when we lived in Del Rio more than 40 years ago, they took pesos at the stores.

Being on the border, that is understandable as a lot of people from across the border do come there to shop.

Taking pesos in Dallas is a far different thing and again, I just wonder if it isn't a prelude to money laundering. I can't think of a reason why people would have so many pesos in Dallas they needed to use them to purchase pizzas or groceries - maybe I am not getting the picture. They aren't being paid in pesos and unless these are not 'just poor barefoot people', I can't imagine why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

let them take rocks if they want. Who cares? By the way that effort to stop Pizza Patron really worked.

Ouch! you really got us now
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother