Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Peter Boyles, KHOW, Denver, Talks about BP Pardon

Peter Boyles had an interview with Patty Compean on January 2, 2009 and posted a note on his webpage with the address of Edd Hendee that I have posted in the past in regard to the fundraiser for both familes.
    Also posted is a copy of a handwritten letter from Jose to a listener of Peter's Show

http://www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html

Check out the podcasts for Jan 2 and today Jan. 5
    There is also part of one hour that has audio with Sutton

Letter to KHOW listeners from Patty Compeon.
    Monday 01-05-2009 10:25am MT
    Hi Greg,
    I really appreciate you and Mr. Boyle giving me the opportunity to share with your listeners our soon to be 3year fight for Jose's and Nachos freedom. Like I had mentioned to you before our family does not have a website anymore, but your listeners may contact me through the following address. You also asked about where to send donations and they may be sent to this address for both families.

Edd Henndee
    Taste of Texas
    10505 Katy Freeway
    Houston, Texas 77024
    The National Border Patrol Council has been assisting us and the Ramos family with the legal fees. If anyone would like to help out with the legal fees they may do so by going to nbpc.net.
    The Ramos family does have a website where people may contact the family directly, get information on the case and donate to them. It is agentramos.com.
    I will also contact Mrs Ramos about the possibility of sharing her story with you guys and your listeners.
    You may contact me either through this email address or through either of my phone numbers.
    Again many thanks to you, Mr.Boyle and you listeners. I am looking forward to speaking with you all on Monday, if God permits.
    Patty

http://www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!