Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I signed the petition for Senator Inhofe and sent the URL and a note to everyone in my address book.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I also forwarded the YOUTUBE URL.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    My husband signed it with his few email addresses!

Some people I personally know think I've gone loony and radical, so I mentioned that in my email along with this video. If this doesn't wake up some people then nothing will.

More people need to be outraged and I'm trying my hardest to get it through!

All I can say is that if all hell breaks loose and those that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... I do NOT want to hear them complain. If they say one word about it, I will ask what they did and if their answer is "I was busy", I didn't know", "I don't get into politics", well SHUT UP because I don't want to hear you.

We are literally busting our butts here and taking up slack for the slackers! Between this, making sure I spend enough time with my 6 yr old and other things...

Don't worry though, my frustration only makes me even more determined than ever to fight this. If we don't stop this, our children will suffer.

They've messed with mama bear and mama bear is angry!

Power to the people!

WAY TO GO!!! WE have to save America for our children and grandchildren! That is my main motivation as well!! I will not give up and I will not give in and I will not let them give this country away !!!

I signed and emailed everyone in my address book.

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    All I can say is that if all hell breaks loose and those that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... I do NOT want to hear them complain. If they say one word about it, I will ask what they did and if their answer is "I was busy", I didn't know", "I don't get into politics", well SHUT UP because I don't want to hear you.
    I signed and forwarded on to those I know will also sign.

I know what you mean about those who do nothing. Even though I have a number of friends who are committed activists on this issue, my nearest and dearest--I'm talking husband and a few lifelong friends---complain about the invasion of our country frequently, but they can't be bothered to pick up the phone or otherwise make contact to voice their opinions. When I ask why, the standard response is "it won't make any difference". It really rankles me when they start complaining, but I realize I have important work to do so I just carry on. After the cloture vote, I told them that they owed a huge thanks to those who fought so hard to derail it. Somehow, I still don't think they actually believe these efforts influenced the outcome, in spite of numerous media reports to the contrary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12