Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Im getting a busy signal from greggs office no message...... strange.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

He said it was the Senate Phones. That could mean a lot of things. There are three Senate office buildings and then there are phones on the Senate side of the Capitol Building.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm getting busy signal or "all circuits are busy". So I try their state offices. I got through to Webb's. The guy sounds disheartened and exhausted. Hit Webb's Richmond office.

Try their state offices if you can't get through to DC shut those down too.

Ensign's home office mail box is full. But his office may not open for another 45 minutes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just called RNC, they have a recorded message that states they are currently helping other people and to leave a message, which i did. either they are swamped or just not picking up.

I wonder if some Kennedy staffer was sent in ninja gear to the telecommunications room to sabotage the switchboard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12