Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please download this free brochure & educate yourselves!

I recently found out about UN Agenda 21 and EVERY AMERICAN MUST EDUCATE THEMSELVES ABOUT IT TOO! They are indoctrinating our kids to be global citizens:

Download the free brochure here:

http://www.freedomadvocates.org/

Sustainable Development will transform America away from being a land of the free; where your life, your liberty and your property are yours; and where government is limited and subject to a higher authority. The Sustainable Development of the new world order is a political system designed by select and powerful men who operate behind the scenes. Their tools are mechanisms that monitor and control all human action; where they grant or revoke rights; and regard ordinary human beings as biological resources.

What is particularly interesting about right wing collectivists and left wing collectivists is what they have in common. Both right wing and left wing collectivists support government-mandated education. Note the bipartisan Bush/Kennedy support for “No Child Left Behind.â€

Thank you for the posting.

The UN's agenda concerning the redistribution of wealth from "wealthy" countries to "poor" countries through migration and remittances is the root of our immigration problems and a threat to our sovereignty. The UN needs to go, it has gone from a negotiating body to an entity that seeks world dominance and control. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I searched and found an old blog site with people weighing in from around the world:
    Spain, U.K., Brazil, U.S. about what the United Nations was up to.

[i]One blogger makes the below statement:

“With the "illegal alien" flood from Mexico into the US and Muslims entering and breeding in Europe I wonder if there is some plan behind this.

Here we have the two main bastions of white European civilization that now are under threat of being drowned by a flood of fast breeding peoples from "outside the gates".

The US and European governments seem either to be indifferent to this development or even encourage it. The result could be that the immigrating peoples could outgrow whites in both places within only a few decades.

Is there a plan to destroy the white civilization, or what?â€

Wow, I didn't notice that! Thanks for the info. When they didn't close our borders or at least protect them better after 9-11, that's when the alarms started going off for me. Here we had the worst attack ever in our nation's history, and we don't protect our borders??

That's when I began questioning their war on terror too. How can it be a real war if you're not even taking the first step in fighting terror - protecting our nation's borders???? From then on, I discovered so many things that made sense as to what is going on in out country.

Agenda 21 is going to wipe out the middle class. The elites cannot continue to control people who are educated and make more money than 3rd world populations. I read somewhere that they started this years ago and want it completed by 2012. Hmmm.... Did they choose that year intentionally because of the Myan Calendar that predicts the end times or is it coincidental??

I would be interested in what William thinks about Agenda 21 and how it is directly connected with mass illegal immigration. He would be great to expose this when he goes on talk shows to discuss illegal immigration. It offers proof that this is indeed an agenda by the UN to end US sovereignty.

more info:

We should all want to be wise and careful stewards of the beautiful planet we call home. But most of us realise that humans in general are not being good stewards. We are wasteful with our natural resources and have reduced biodiversity. Therefore, when we read about groups and organisations calling for a 'green revolution' and a new relationship between humanity and nature it is easy to agree with their ideas.

However, certain aspects of the modern green movement that is permeating every segment of our society are not about protecting the environment. You don’t have to dig very deep to discover the true beliefs of the influential leaders who are using genuine concerns about the environment to promote an agenda of fear and control. Please carefully consider the implications of the opinions that they so openly and freely express:

"The common enemy of humanity is man.
    In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
    with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
    water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
    dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
    changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
    The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
    - Club of Rome,
    premier environmental think-tank,
    consultants to the United Nations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to get some broad based support,
    to capture the public's imagination...
    So we have to offer up scary scenarios,
    make simplified, dramatic statements
    and make little mention of any doubts...
    Each of us has to decide what the right balance
    is between being effective and being honest."
    - Prof. Stephen Schneider,
    Stanford Professor of Climatology,
    lead author of many IPCC reports

"We've got to ride this global warming issue.
    Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
    we will be doing the right thing in terms of
    economic and environmental policy."
    - Timothy Wirth,
    President of the UN Foundation

"No matter if the science of global warming is all phony...
    climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
    bring about justice and equality in the world."
    - Christine Stewart,
    former Canadian Minister of the Environment

“The data doesn't matter. We're not basing our recommendations
    on the data. We're basing them on the climate models.â€