Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLEASE EMAIL....

QUOTE:Please email the Forsyth County N.C. Republican Party and let then know how we feel about Sen.Burr sellingout North Carolina to illegal aliens.
    Winston-Salem/Forsyth County North Carolina is home to Sellout Burr and he has a lot of of support here in the FCRP.Fill the email box up and let them know how we feel about sellout Burr. WE CAN WIN THIS.
    If this is not the right email address FCNCGOP@FCNCGOP.com Go to this one:
    http://www.fcncgop.com/contactus.html

If you have NOT emailed the FCRP (Forsyth County N.C. Republican Party.) PLEASE DO With your help we can win this
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

How was this?

Senator Burr sold out his constituents by voting yes for cloture on the Bush/Kennedy amnesty scam for illegal aliens. His office received hundreds of phone calls asking that he vote no for cloture. Those calls came from hundreds of loyal republicans for whom he was elected to represent.

He turned his back on the party and the wishes of North Carolinians. He should be removed from office and at the very least, removed from the Republican party. I am ashamed to have him pretend to represent me in the Senate as he continues to drag the Republican party down.

Please give this matter your immediate attention.

WAY TO GO....

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    How was this?

Senator Burr sold out his constituents by voting yes for cloture on the Bush/Kennedy amnesty scam for illegal aliens. His office received hundreds of phone calls asking that he vote no for cloture. Those calls came from hundreds of loyal republicans for whom he was elected to represent.

He turned his back on the party and the wishes of North Carolinians. He should be removed from office and at the very least, removed from the Republican party. I am ashamed to have him pretend to represent me in the Senate as he continues to drag the Republican party down.

Please give this matter your immediate attention.

WAY TO GO We can win this We need more people like you to send emails today.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>