Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is everyone spending so much time bickering about anti-illegal immigration candidates?

Are you all plants from the Democratic Party, Hucabee, Giuliani or McCain's campaigns? If you are not, they sure are happy you are working hard for them, since you are attacking their future foes.

I can't remember the last positive post about the candidates you should be supporting, if you are against illegal immigration. You should be discussing the positive aspects of your candidate, instead of hacking on other anti-illegal immigration candidates, which you may have to vote for in the future because he will be the only descent candidate left standing in Nov. What will that matter, you will have already damaged him so badly on this forum, that he will not be elected because some person found your foul post on Google.

Do you think this crap you are chatting up just disappears overnight? There is a permanence to what you post online, the net has a memory. Do you not realize this? You might as well be posting your necked pictures for the world to see over and over again and it continues to do damage that you can't fix. You can't put it back in the bottle.

Lastly, I'm sick of seeing these 3rd party sources listed as evidence of this and evidence of that. You are on ALIPAC, the largest collection of information on the web about illegal immigration and you are reaching out to sites that you can't say with good conscience are even credible. They are just saying, what you want to hear.

Dang people, you know better than that! The opposition has been out there planting garbage online and in MSM and you are gobbling it up and spreading their filth and doing their dirty work for them.

If you don't know, every campaign has office space dedicated to trashing the other camp and they are on the Net like wildfire looking for a highly visible platform like ALIPAC to spread their garage.

This is dirty politics and you are unwisely playing their game.

The next time you speak out against a candidate, you better make darn sure it's not going to come back and ruin your choices in November.

I don't know what else to say other than I'm shocked y'all are acting this way.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow!!! When I come back and looked at all these responses I was shocked!! But, at the same time I could see that so many are as frustrated as I am. Thats why I posted the question in the first place.
    Sure, Tom Tancredo would have been the best candidate for our Illegal Immigration problem.
    Which makes it very hard to stand behind anyone but him...but..my point was (the next person, to me, would have been Hunter) AND by the way things look...he does NOT have a chance of winning!!!! So, as we go down the line of candidates, now we are going to have to choose the one that, is basically, nominated through our media...the one that THEY are letting us hear about..the one that THEY want to win.. This is where my frustration comes in, and that is why I said " I just don't want to go to vote for the lesser of 2 evils....AGAIN!!!
    If we could vote, as citizens, just go vote for the candidate...without all this ...without electoral crap..just vote and our vote actually count for the candidate WE want, it would probably turn out to be someone like Tancrado, or Hunter or even Paul...which would be the popular vote, and should be the way it should be...but today, its not about what the candidate will do, its about how much money he raises...that just isn't right!!! Because, the media will not give you the info on them...and of course I can't omit the special interests..and big corporations ect...(oh and Oprah..lol...) You folks on this board are looking, hoping, and praying that something will eventually get done..but, at the same time, you do not trust our administration, politicians...Government...to get this done. And rightfully so, look where we are right now!! Its a shame, and a discrace but its a fact, that WE...the citizens of this country..are fighting a much bigger war right here at home...we are fighting a war against our own government!!! Something has to be done, because I do not think the United States can go on much longer..WE WANT OUR CANDIDATE TO PUT ITS CITIZENS 1ST....NOT ILLEGALS,NOT SPECIAL INTERESTS,NOT BIG BUSINESS, NOT OTHER COUNTRIES.....US 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still say let us join with the other anti amnesty organizations and create our own debate with the republican candidates.

If the hispanic caucus was able to accomplish this, so can we...

If the candidate does not show up, well that says all we need to know. If they do, we can grill them on exactly what they will do with the illegals already here.

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    Since Duncan Hunter is a Republican, why don't we email the GOP headquarters and ask that they somehow let us hear from him. They would love to hear from Dems. that would support a Rep.

National GOP
    http://www.gop.com/ycmtu.htm

Click on CONNECT at the top and you will get CONTACT US
    This what I emailed them:
    To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to just say that there is more support for Duncan Hunter than the scewed polls indicate and probably more than your organization really knows. Everyone I talk to is talking about securing the borders and building the fence. They are asking why Duncan Hunter is not being given the time of day to express his ideas at the debates. I have to tell them that I don't have the answers but I do know that the Council on Foreign Relations and the mainstream media don't want to hear from Rep. Hunter becuase their agenda is not in step with Rep. Hunter's. I consider this really pathetic that these two groups get to decide who and what issues the American citizens are going to be informed about. Each candidate should have equal time and the GOP should back EVERY candidate running on the GOP ticket. Anything less is censorship and is un-American. If you want to know why the GOP has not recieved the donations that it usually gets from Republicans around the country, this is why. We feel that we are being cheated out of our basic right to be informed and are having to seek different alternatives for REAL news. If you want a Republican to win the Presidency, you had better start backing all of them, not just the ones you and your orgainzation think should win.

There are more Americans that are aware of what really is going on than you know and believe me, they are mad as hell. Like for instance, the reasons why Reps Hunter and Paul are being shunned. It's all about what the American people are being kept from knowing. I need not go any further with this.

My point is we would like to hear from Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul more often than they are being heard from. We would also ask that these gentlemen be given the same respect and questions by the msm as all of the other GOP candidates. Thank you for your time,

XXX
    But of course, as usual, they will ignore this letter and everything else the American citizens want. They're agenda is Bush's agenda: open borders, the NAU, and everything else that is unconstitutional. What a bunch of freaks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I still say let us join with the other anti amnesty organizations and create our own debate with the republican candidates.

If the hispanic caucus was able to accomplish this, so can we...

If the candidate does not show up, well that says all we need to know. If they do, we can grill them on exactly what they will do with the illegals already here.
    Very good idea!!!! I like it...but how????

Im with Dixie on this...enough is enough. We are all here for the same goal and that is Illegal Immigration. Everybody has an opinion and should be able to freely express it without worrying about being flamed by someone with an opposing view. We are passionate about what we believe in, but lets keep our goal in mind. When I picked my avatar I thought it fit in well with what we are all about:

When one of us bleeds, We all bleed
    Our Nation is made up of Individuals
    Together
    We can put aside our differences and come together with such force
    That nothing can stand in our way....

come on people...Lets roll
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Why is everyone spending so much time bickering about anti-illegal immigration candidates?

Are you all plants from the Democratic Party, Hucabee, Giuliani or McCain's campaigns? If you are not, they sure are happy you are working hard for them, since you are attacking their future foes.

Dang people, you know better than that! The opposition has been out there planting garbage online and in MSM and you are gobbling it up and spreading their filth and doing their dirty work for them.
    I AGREE! IT IS ALMOST AS THOUGH THE "OTHER SIDE" HAS PLANTED PEOPLE HERE ON PURPOSE JUST TO CREATE ANIMOSITY BETWEEN ALL OF US.

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. THERE HAS BEEN EXTRODINARY AMOUNT OF INFIGHTING BETWEEN SOME MEMBERS. THAT IS SO UNLIKE THE ALIPACERS I'VE COME TO KNOW AND RESPECT.

THIS ELECTION WILL BE OVER BEFORE WE BAT AN EYE, AND IF WE CAN'T UNITE TOGETHER, WE LOOSE EVERYTHING WE FOUGHT SO HARD FOR ALL ALONG!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Im with Dixie on this...enough is enough. We are all here for the same goal and that is Illegal Immigration. Everybody has an opinion and should be able to freely express it without worrying about being flamed by someone with an opposing view. We are passionate about what we believe in, but lets keep our goal in mind. When I picked my avatar I thought it fit in well with what we are all about:

When one of us bleeds, We all bleed
    Our Nation is made up of Individuals
    Together
    We can put aside our differences and come together with such force
    That nothing can stand in our way....

come on people...Lets roll
    Your right!!! we gotta make a difference..we gotta stick together..Thanks..

Thanks for the support guys.

sendthemback,

Sorry about taking over your thread with my rant but looks like it had already gone awry.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Thanks for the support guys.

sendthemback,

Sorry about taking over your thread with my rant but looks like it had already gone awry.

Dixie
    Not a problem, I had a little meltdown myself, that why I put this thread on in the first place...but see, we are all back to normal now..lol
    Lets get out there and kick A!!!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011