Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sendthemback
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Sendthemback wrote:

CANDIDATE THAT WE CAN TRUST??? Yes, I know that on the Dem side that pretty much is obvious, especially with Hillary saying things like "NO WOMEN ARE ILLEGAL"...but on the other side, who???? I really liked Hunter...but he does not seem to be electable..(thanks to the media) I JUST CAN'T GO TO THE POLLS AGAIN AND VOTE AGAINTS A CANDIDATE!!!! I just can't stand to have to chose the least of 2 evils!!!!! I'm losing it here...and I feel like our country is going to go right down the toilet...uhhhhhhhh...thanks I feel a little better now that I had my meld down...
    Personally, I'm sticking with Duncan Hunter until the cows come home, regardless of what the media or anyone else says.

Are you attempting to instigate trouble, sendthemback (just kidding)?
    No, not tryint to stir up trouble...just can't stand how things are going, I'm so frustrated that I just had to vent..Thank God for you fine people and this forum...
    Being in Michigan (which is depressing, in itself) in fact moved back here from Las Vegas..(saw what was going on there..(illegals)...thats one of the reasons, we moved back here) and then I made the great dicision to become a real estate agent LOL!!!!!! but, again I have seen wayyyyy too much in the way of Illegals...and then to move back to our home in Michigan and have to deal with the economy...OMG...the reason we left in the first place was because of the Detroit Newspaper strike...its just been a "hoot"..lol...but again thanks for you input I do appreciate you all!!!!!!
    Keep in mind........Romney has vowed to save Michigan's jobs and economy!!! His brilliant business mind and past successes---definitely proves that he can do it!!

While he was in office in Massachusetts----there were jobs and their economy was great!! He was able to do a LOT of positive things while in office----and all without raising taxes!!

He is definitely your man for Michigan-----especially due to its job losses and economy!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

i don't know if you can trust ANY candidate to follow through 100 percent on what they said they would do while running. They are concerned with building a broad base within their party up until the conventions. After that they're concerned with wooing voters from the other's Party.

Romney, to me, does look the best. I like what he says about sticking up for the middle class. His father, George Romney, became the president of a US automaker---but the most disparaged, struggling one---American Motors. If Mitt doesn't mind asuming leadership of a disparaged, struggling middle American class he would get my vote.

If Bush can pull off stability in Iraq and move ahead with a peace plan in the Middle East it will help get the Republican Party back into the favorable column. But they have a LOT of work to do. I just read that the US was working on a mutual security pact with Iraq. What a surprise!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    At this time I'm going with Romney

How I got there

His past record of actually doing something against illegals
    when he was gov of Mass.

Good family and personal morals

A better plan than the rest (for enforcement instead of amnesty)

The backing of Tom Tancredo and Sheriff Arpiao , 2 of the biggest
    friends we have in the anti illegal movement

Do your own research and make your choice

Huck
    Rudi
    McCain
    all of the Dems

are for outright amnesty

Captainron,

Your right, they all make campaign promises.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I GOTTA KNOW...IS THERE REALLY ANY

Quote Originally Posted by sendthemback
    CANDIDATE THAT WE CAN TRUST??? Yes, I know that on the Dem side that pretty much is obvious, especially with Hillary saying things like "NO WOMEN ARE ILLEGAL"...but on the other side, who???? I really liked Hunter...but he does not seem to be electable..(thanks to the media) I JUST CAN'T GO TO THE POLLS AGAIN AND VOTE AGAINTS A CANDIDATE!!!! I just can't stand to have to chose the least of 2 evils!!!!! I'm losing it here...and I feel like our country is going to go right down the toilet...uhhhhhhhh...thanks I feel a little better now that I had my meld down...
    Mitt Romney is the most viable and our best chance. More info here:

http://www.mittromney.com/News/Press-Re ... ation_Laws

The GOP candidates you CANNOT trust are McCain, Huckabee and Giuliani.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    i don't know if you can trust ANY candidate to follow through 100 percent on what they said they would do while running. They are concerned with building a broad base within their party up until the conventions. After that they're concerned with wooing voters from the other's Party.

Romney, to me, does look the best. I like what he says about sticking up for the middle class. His father, George Romney, became the president of a US automaker---but the most disparaged, struggling one---American Motors. If Mitt doesn't mind asuming leadership of a disparaged, struggling middle American class he would get my vote.

If Bush can pull off stability in Iraq and move ahead with a peace plan in the Middle East it will help get the Republican Party back into the favorable column. But they have a LOT of work to do. I just read that the US was working on a mutual security pact with Iraq. What a surprise!
    Yes, thanks to you all...I was thinking along those lines, as well...I was totally for tancredo...but, you know...Romney/Thompson sounds really good to me too!!!! I'LL BE AT THE POLLS ON TUESDAY, WITH BELLS ON!!!!!

MW
    bordersoldier wrote:

Since Duncan Hunter is a Republican, why don't we email the GOP headquarters and ask that they somehow let us hear from him. They would love to hear from Dems. that would support a Rep
    Sorry, I'm a die in the wool conservative. However, I have let the RNC know of my support for Duncan Hunter on numerous occasions.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    sendthemback,

It looks like the Romney folks have hit you with a deluge...

I would suggest that you look at not only what the candidates are saying, but at how long they've been saying it, what they were saying BEFORE and who is PAYING them to say it NOW.

I recommend www.opensecrets.org as a great place to find out where the candidates money is coming from, that should give you a good start to figuring out who they'll really represent.

MW
    Sendthemback wrote:

Yes, thanks to you all...I was thinking along those lines, as well...I was totally for tancredo...but, you know...Romney/Thompson sounds really good to me too!!!! I'LL BE AT THE POLLS ON TUESDAY, WITH BELLS ON!!!!!
    If you were totally for Tancredo there is no reason you shouldn't be "totally" for Hunter. No two candidates were closer in ideology! You do know that it has been suggested that Romney and Thompson are both affiliated with the CFR don't you? With that said, I may be able to stomach Thompson (have to do some serious soul searching) but Romney has proven time and time again that he changes his mind with the direction of the political winds.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Sendthemback wrote:

If you were totally for Tancredo there is no reason you shouldn't be "totally" for Hunter. No two candidates were closer in ideology! You do know that it has been suggested that Romney and Thompson are both affiliated with the CFR don't you? With that said, I may be able to stomach Thompson (have to do some serious soul searching) but Romney has proven time and time again that he changes his mind with the direction of the political winds.
    And yet his record of action against illegals goes back to 2003

He may be cfr, he may have flopped on the abortion issue
    but your choices are

Dems
    Huck
    McCain
    Rudi

Hunter and Paul are still in it , you would have to gauge their chances
    Both are not high in the numbers but are very good on the issue

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast