Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please help me under stand who is voting for McCain

I dont get it...no one I know supports him...and everyone I know is voting conservative. except for my 84 year old father in law, who ALWAYS votes democrat (regardless of issues) cause he's Old South and that is what he has always done.

I have friends that truly didn't know that McCain was a bad choice for immigration enforcement. It was a big surprise to them when I told them. I truly believe that many people believe he will save us.

I also believe that many voters see the struggle Arizona is going through to pass bills like the employer sanctions law and credit McCain for it. I don't think that they realize that he is fighting against Arizona on this issue.

And then, of course, there are the Republicans (especially in AZ) who still want a Republican candidate but make LOTS of money on illegal labor. Hypocritical but true.

It's got to be people who see him as a war hero and know nothing else about him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Simple, ignorant ,stupid head-in-the-sand dummies.
    Or election results fixed by the CFR.

My neighbor voted for McCain based soley on the fact he was a prisoner of war. She had nothing else to bring to the table where McCain was concerned. She simply just did not want to hear. It really is blind faith that these Americans have. By the way she lives right next to me and we are being swarmed by illegal's. That did not stop her for voting for McCain.
    The problem is there are things starting to surface about McCain that show he is not the hero everyone thinks he is. We will just have to see if that comes out.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The only conclusion I have been able to come to is that people have extremely short memories. If you had told me John McCain would be the top contender for the Republican nomination last June I would have laughed at you. Sr. McCain? The same guy who tried to ram through Comprehensive scamnesty Reform? Z visas for everybody, the No Felons Left Behind clause, the fine you knew none of them were ever going to pay, the involvement of LaRaza in the crafting of the bill while no one bothered to include the American people? Seven months later the msm has put out enough propaganda that he is now seen as the war hero who will lead us to Greatness, when in reality he will complete the destruction of this country. The apathy and ADD of the average American will be our undoing.
    Each passing day it is a little easier to see how Hitler came to power in 1933.

So much of the public is simply poorly informed if your only source of news is 15 mins per day of abc, nbc or cbs news you certainly receive little information.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I think the media did a good job at making 'the economy' the leading concern in these primaries. I saw a few newspaper polls asking what is the most important factor in this election and some didn't even have immigration listed. It seems that when this all started, immigration was at the top of the discussions and then it gradually faded. Why people think McCain is good for the economy though....I have NO idea. I think this is showing me how truly out of touch I am with the majority of this country.

Election results are rigged...this proves it...
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    My neighbor voted for McCain based soley on the fact he was a prisoner of war. She had nothing else to bring to the table where McCain was concerned.
    I know of thousands of Vietnamese-Americans who were POWs under much worse conditions than what McCain experienced. I guess they should run for Congress, they are not "natural born citizens" so cannot run for President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast