Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please join me in thanking Gov. Arnold (e-mail)

Dear Governor
    I write to you so I may express my absolute disappointment in your endorsement of Senator McCain. You and I both know that the man is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I don't know what is happening to our party, but I do know that I will fight to the bitter end in my quest to find a political candidate who truly understands the "people" not one who is nothing more than a political player. I thought we had something in you but once again I am proven to be wrong. p.s. save the rhetoric about McCain I know what he is all too well.

Sign me
    A very disappointed AMERICAN!

Banned
    Arnie isn't doing McCain a favor here people

He really disappointed a ton of Calif repubs with his
    sucking up

This could actually hurt McC in the long run

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Schwarzenegger is a BIG LOSER. He is manipulated by every politician who might appear to give him favors. He is and always has been in the pocket of the Kennedys. He probably thinks his next step is a Washington job but I doubt he will go anywhere of any significance. In his confusion, this state has suffered immensely with the largest state deficit in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Arnie isn't doing McCain a favor here people

He really disappointed a ton of Calif repubs with his
    sucking up

This could actually hurt McC in the long run
    I was talking to my brother and he says that republicans in California love McCain already so it doesn't matter and Arnold's endorsement is more to just to add to the "inevitability" factor for other states. My brother is hoping for a Romney win in California too, he's a liberal and says he would be happy with either Hillary or Obama. He pays attention to the polls at real clear poltics too much because he's convinced Romney is more beatable than McCain. He can believe what he wants.

Arnold is nothing more than a liberal. He too lied to Californians. Most people I know are very dissappointed with him.