Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please Leave Positive Comments About E-VERIFY on Govt. Site!

The U.S. Government is accepting public comments about Pres. Bush's Executive Order signed June 6, 2008, to require all federal contactors and subcontractors to use the E-Verify system.

Public comments on this E.O. are open through Aug. 13, and many of them now are very negative, emphasizing only that the system can make errors. These few errors are miniscule compared to the effectiveness of the program!

Please leave positive comments about the effectiveness of E-Verify by going to http://www.regulations.gov/ and entering "FAR Case 2007-013" in the first "Search" window at the top left. They will accept attachments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't work

Just tried it and it works for me, leading to "Regulations.gov".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted my comment and read a few of the others. It seems that the citrus growers association is trying to prolong the comment period, probably so they can ralley against e-verify... What a surprise...
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Didn't work or me either.

I had to click on the link a second time and it worked fine. Dont give up..
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy