Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please Support Lou Barletta for Congress

Barletta is exactly the type of candidate we need in Congress in our fight against illegal immigration, especially with likely larger Democratic majorities next year.

Please help out if you can:

http://www.loubarletta.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will send a donation, we need people like him in congress
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Lou is one of the best!!! GOOOOO LOU!!!!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Lou is one of the best!!! GOOOOO LOU!!!!
    I agree!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Email rec'd today:

March 26, 2008
    A message from Lou Barletta

As you may know, I recently announced my campaign for Congress. Our campaign headquarters is up and running. We have a great campaign team in place. And I’m ready to take my message of leadership and change to the halls of Congress.

In just the first few weeks of my campaign, I've already met so many people who tell me they are ready for a change. They're ready for new leadership in Congress. They want to help.

Now, I need your support for my Congressional campaign.

If you can volunteer some time by coming into the headquarters or by helping from your home, please e-mail me at volunteer@loubarletta.com.

My opponent has been raising money inWashington, D.C., for 24 years, so we'll need every penny we can raise - $5, $10, or $25 or whatever you can send is a tremendous help. Your financial support will enable me to spread my message. Simply click on http://www.loubarletta.com/index.php/Donate.html .

I also invite you to follow my campaign on my Web site, www.loubarletta.com. There, you can find the latest news and information about our effort. We have some exciting plans for the site, so check back every so often to see what we're up to.

Together, we can bring new leadership to Washington . As a congressman, I will stand up for legal American citizens all across the country. I'd be proud and honored to have your support.

Thank you for joining me in taking a stand!

Lou Barletta for Congress

P.O. Box 128

Hazleton, PA 18201
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Barletta is a REAL American patriot, and THAT is PRECISELY WHO is NEEDED in OUR public offices!

Glad to see you posted this. I just got home and found it in my email. Another good guy to donate.

I'm sending him a donation today.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Please Support Lou Barletta for Congress

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Lou Barletta is exactly the type of candidate we need in Congress in our fight against illegal Migration..! especially with likely larger Democratic majorities next year.

Please help out if you can..!

http://www.loubarletta.com/
    Yes..! Lou is a man of integrity, charisma, AND Great Balls of Fire..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I believe LOU BARLETTA is the man for the job. Everyone, please send a donation. Thanks!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast