Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

PLEASE VOTE IN POLL AND TAKE ACTION, TIME IS SHORT!!!!!

Friends of ALIPAC:

Please take a few seconds to answer our poll today.

Yesterday, hundreds of you read the articles and made calls. Unfortunately, it is our strong opinion that the response rate from the 25,000 people on this list is far to low to stop the AgJOBS Amnesty provisions inserted into the "Iraq War Spending Bill"

A few of you responded with information about your Senators as we requested. ZERO ALIPAC activist responded with information about talk radio exposure on this issue. Special thanks to the Laura Ingram Show for rallying Americans as this e-mail is sent.

We are in deep trouble due to the amount of Americans on our list who are NOT taking action to stop amnesty with ALIPAC's strategies that have proven successful in the past.

WE HAVE 24 HOURS TO TURN THINGS AROUND.

Please vote in today's poll

Are You Supporting Weds Amnesty for illegal aliens?
    http://www.alipac.us/survey-52.html

If you vote
    1. "Yes! I am acquiescing taking no action to stop it" then please delete this e-mail.

If you vote
    2. "No! I am making opposition calls with ALIPAC Today" then please proceed.

WE ARE OUT OF TIME! ONLY 24 HOURS TO GO!

NEW STRATEGY UNVEILED.

You can call many Senate offices with the following abbreviated message.

"Yes, I'm calling to ask if Senator _________ is voting for or against Amnesty tomorrow? (await response, then continue) Please make sure I'm clear on this, will Senator ______ be voting for or against the Amnesty for 1.5 million illegal aliens in the Iraq War Funding bill tomorrow or not?"

Call as many offices as you can with this message. If you determine a Senator is for or against this measure, please report back to us here at our tracking link.

ALIPAC Senate Vote Tracking Link
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116035.html

As you can see at that link, at the time of this email we only have 6 opposed, 3 for, and 91 unknowns.

To call with this message quickly, please access ALIPAC's Senate Contact Directory.

Some of our activists got confused yesterday, please read carefully.

The Senate list, with phone numbers, websites, fax numbers etc... is far to large for us to provide to you in an email. The text you see that starts off with http:// is a link.

You must follow the link to see the phone numbers to call.

If you click on the link and it is not active and does not take you to the Senate contact list, use your mouse to cut and paste the link into a new browser.

Now, let's get those of you willing to stand up for our nation on the phones right away!

ALIPAC's Senate Contact Directory
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

April
    I have voted in the poll and will be continuing calls today!! PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE THE TIME TO GET INVOLVED!!!TOGETHER WE CAN TURN THIS AROUND!!!

Done. Thanks April.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Done.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done!

Done! Will be making more calls today!

Done and will definitely calling ALL senators today.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Voted.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Been making calls all week, and will be flooding ALL their offices AGAIN :P ..with calls today..!

[b]“Amnestyâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

working4change
    I have voted and I am on the faxes and phones. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!
    NO AMNESTY!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast