Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do Cat's Fart?
    "Well?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They need to stfu! And whoever from that hotbed of liberalism down the road - Yale New Haven - is helping them needs to back off! Hey, I would not put myself in East Haven CT either and I was very comfortable in Little Italy NYC. Matter of fact, when I drove a car from New Haven to Little Italy NYC there was always a parking place for me. But I was never stupid enough to think that I could live in East Haven. You can feel it just driving through the streets. You do not have to have any encounters with anybody. That's just the way it is and I'm not complainin' about it. There are other places to live. End of story.

I know how they are. You think you purchased a property in a free country fair and square. Nope. You got to pass their inspection. Then, 30 years later when it's time to sell, in a free country fair and square. . . Nope. They don't want the highest bidder in their 'hood - the death threats start. Even after being a key player in community organizations such as LIRA. That's just the way it is. We all need that kind of protection.

Leave those East Haven boys alone. They are known for getting the job done. I wish I had a community like that to call my home. And guess what? How East Haven is to them, and me, and lots of other outsiders is exactly the way the Mexicans treat us in the parts of town we used to call home - so they ought to be able to recognize it. I thought that parts of East Haven were absolutely beautiful and I would have loved to live there but I knew that it simply was not an option.

These complainers are being useful tools for a larger agenda - that is clear. Borders Language Culture. Maybe they like Michael Savage in East Haven CT. I'll put my money on East Haven.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    Oh well

Go back to your own countries if you don't like it

I wish the cops in my town would take care of biz

You give these people and inch and they want it all.

Sounds to me like this towns cops are doing their jobs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12